3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
HarryPothead a écrit :

So I use 1 fossil per craft or more?

Im sorry and pretty dumb, but should I spam single Pristine fossils? or do pristine + shuddering 1 of each? Or what did you mean. Sorry again
Dernière édition par HarryPothead, le 11 avr. 2019 10:22:59
"
HarryPothead a écrit :
"
HarryPothead a écrit :

So I use 1 fossil per craft or more?

Im sorry and pretty dumb, but should I spam single Pristine fossils? or do pristine + shuddering 1 of each? Or what did you mean. Sorry again

You’re good man no worries, just use 1 pristine fossil each time until you get what you are looking for. Make sure you post up the results I want to see your triumph!
Hey guys, playing an RF Juggernaut in Synthesis SSF. Could someone take a glance at my passive tree and tell me if I am doing it right or need to run some changes?

https://pastebin.com/arifRuxA

It is greatly appreciated!

Character name on my profile is RighteOOF_Fire for who cares. ;)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
so many busted items this league yet I haven't even seen a half way decent rf gear post, weird. saw some awesome synthed item creations like the gloves with +1 max res and helm can potentially have +1 max res, and boots +1 endur charge is huge.

new watchers eye = vit rec + malev rec + potential 3rd mod

did everyone drop rf or something? lol. haven't even see a gg helm posted yet.

how rare is the blood raiment drop from uber elder btw?
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 12 avr. 2019 07:09:07
"
zheng738 a écrit :
so many busted items this league yet I haven't even seen a half way decent rf gear post, weird. saw some awesome synthed item creations like the gloves with +1 max res and helm can potentially have +1 max res, and boots +1 endur charge is huge.

new watchers eye = vit rec + malev rec + potential 3rd mod

did everyone drop rf or something? lol. haven't even see a gg helm posted yet.

how rare is the blood raiment drop from uber elder btw?

I'm trying hard for that gg helm post :D but so far no luck (pumped like 15ex+ into helmets), guess I don't have the time (/luck) to grind the currency for it with a fulltime job + finishing my studies beside playing^^ (some challenges are eating up quite some time also though)
So all of my gear is just ok, but I got lucky with a corruption on a shield. How do I go from my current set up to a 2 aura set up? And where to work from my current gear. I have a watchers eye that is coming when Synthesis ends, so not going to worry about that currently.

Dernière édition par treefritters, le 12 avr. 2019 14:11:02
"
ArtCrusade a écrit :
Hey guys, playing an RF Juggernaut in Synthesis SSF. Could someone take a glance at my passive tree and tell me if I am doing it right or need to run some changes?

https://pastebin.com/arifRuxA

It is greatly appreciated!

Character name on my profile is RighteOOF_Fire for who cares. ;)

Well you are a bit off, better just copy the exact path of rhah's original post - you are missing the quick recovery wheel and instead going down to the bloodless one, which is not really efficient.

For your gear:
- the spelldamage craft on your sceptre does not do anything to RF better craft fire damage on it, or try to craft one yourself (just get firedamage and craft some damage over time on it if you don't get a shaped one in ssf), yours basically just has the 40% ele-damage implict.
- your pyre is messing with your EE, as your gloves add cold damage and your boots have cold damage enchant. Better replace that pyre with something else
- try to get any elder belt and get one with life and life recovery rate
- try to get any elder helmet and craft one with conc or burning damage. Best if you can manage both

As this build needs alot specific items, I don't really know wether this build really is ssf viable / enjoyable (e.g. Kaom's heart is pretty much mandatory if you want to get to higher maps with it)
"
treefritters a écrit :
So all of my gear is just ok, but I got lucky with a corruption on a shield. How do I go from my current set up to a 2 aura set up? And where to work from my current gear. I have a watchers eye that is coming when Synthesis ends, so not going to worry about that currently.

Indisponible

Do you mean a 3 aura setup? Looks like your already running a 2 aura off that shield?
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :

Do you mean a 3 aura setup? Looks like your already running a 2 aura off that shield?

Sorry yes, 3 aura. This is just my in my secondary weapon slot to level gems currently. Vit would be in another item and Enlighten, Purity of Ice and Purity of Fire would be in the shield.
"
treefritters a écrit :
"
PogoAttack84 a écrit :

Sorry yes, 3 aura. This is just my in my secondary weapon slot to level gems currently. Vit would be in another item and Enlighten, Purity of Ice and Purity of Fire would be in the shield.

"You can run a third aura if you link two auras with Enlighten 3-4, or grab Sovereignty passive node." Quoting the guide.

Looking at your helmet your added fire damage support gem is doing nothing for your damage, and is hurting your EE and EO. You should put elemental focus in there for a big boost.
Dernière édition par PogoAttack84, le 12 avr. 2019 16:50:22

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires