3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
Shuggananas a écrit :
"
Stalkrr a écrit :

I have two ilvl 82+ leather belts that I want to try and craft life recovery on them to replace my Heavy Belt. I spent few alts with no life recovery hit. Are these the right belts?

You should just pristine scorched spam.
"
livejamie a écrit :
This league I've made two life-based characters and I get destroyed by T16 Syndicates and Temple Constructs. Does life RF struggle with chaos damage too?

I find getting Chaos Resistance to be a pain in the ass.

Haven't died to syndicate in a long time now, and I farm uber elder.
I sit around 0% chaos resistance with charges up.

Two tries, thank you for the tip.
Dernière édition par Stalkrr, le 8 janv. 2019 20:20:28
"
pyloniac a écrit :
2nd. Yes Im selling my gear because Im rolling another build

Bye Felicia

"
Naps a écrit :
i believe i originally asked you how your dmg was 2x mine because i compared your gear to mine (something i can no longer do) and did not see how you were farming uber elder when i felt that i was not yet strong enough to attempt him but our gear was nearly identical.

Your gear is about where mine is, maybe a little better, and I'm farming Uber Elder, so you definitely can.

I'm curious how you're casting your spells without Blood Magic, though. I've got about 7 mana left with three auras up.
"
Eatsblood a écrit :

"
Naps a écrit :
i believe i originally asked you how your dmg was 2x mine because i compared your gear to mine (something i can no longer do) and did not see how you were farming uber elder when i felt that i was not yet strong enough to attempt him but our gear was nearly identical.

Your gear is about where mine is, maybe a little better, and I'm farming Uber Elder, so you definitely can.

I'm curious how you're casting your spells without Blood Magic, though. I've got about 7 mana left with three auras up.

right on! gonna make a few tweaks this week and probably try him over the weekend. (just realized today that ive been mapping/bossing with AoE and not conc :P and none of my spells are 20 quality...)

as for mana - i have 4 pts into Sovereignty, which i plan to drop for another jewel slot and either just a 5% life node or maybe int/dex node if i really need it...im running lvl 19 SR cause i'm 1 int off lvl 20, and i should probably swap to Swift+Surge in my helm for U.E

also, really not looking forward to losing dmg from Unyielding, but i hear Unstoppable is pretty mandatory for Uber Elder.
Dernière édition par Naps, le 8 janv. 2019 19:58:20
"
Naps a écrit :

right on! gonna make a few tweaks this week and probably try him over the weekend. (just realized today that ive been mapping/bossing with AoE and not conc :P and none of my spells are 20 quality...)

as for mana - i have 4 pts into Sovereignty, which i plan to drop for another jewel slot and either just a 5% life node or maybe int/dex node if i really need it...im running lvl 19 SR cause i'm 1 int off lvl 20, and i should probably swap to Swift+Surge in my helm for U.E

also, really not looking forward to losing dmg from Unyielding, but i hear Unstoppable is pretty mandatory for Uber Elder.

i checked your profile and your damage may be too low for uber elder atm
you currently have 270 k shaper dps with conc effect equiped and 9 endurance charges /flasks up /8 stacks of sorcing ray and ele overload.
However your realistic damage may be much lower
your storm brand have 2.1 attacks /second wich may not be enough to keep elemental overload up 100% time and your shield charge is 2 links ( you miss fortify- 20% reduced damage from hits ). If your EE and EO are not up 100% of the time in the fight your damage will be arround 100 k.
you should level up /quality the gems, get separate links for storm brand and shield charge since EO+EE will double your dps if you keep them up 100%
And remmeber RF first scale from your max hp , so try to get a bit more hp
Dernière édition par Ravzh, le 8 janv. 2019 21:29:10
hello guys! love the build so far, but can some1 please inspect my character and advice where to improve further? i am melting t15-16 trash, but my single target damage is WAAAAY low. chimera/phoenix took me several minutes of circling around and i cant face tank. i feel like im doing something wrong, but not sure what..

tldr - why my single target is so poor? thanks in advance!
"
ActiveGrass a écrit :
hello guys! love the build so far, but can some1 please inspect my character and advice where to improve further? i am melting t15-16 trash, but my single target damage is WAAAAY low. chimera/phoenix took me several minutes of circling around and i cant face tank. i feel like im doing something wrong, but not sure what..

tldr - why my single target is so poor? thanks in advance!

Getting a second shaped/horror mod on your helmet will help a lot. Can I assume you're swapping out Increased AoE for Conc on your helm during boss fights? Are you using Scorching Ray during the fights?
So I'm in t15 Lava Lake today, and I realize that Syndicate members are getting away before I can kill them, and I'm running out of time before Incursion bosses are dying. So I guess I am lacking on single target dps, despite being able to kill Uber Elder. But to my knowledge, every worthwhile upgrade I can do costs 20ex minimum, which is more than I've managed to make this game. I thought I was doing fairly well, but apparently I'm wrong. I feel like I'm stuck.
upgraded belt, got

looks kinda weird

after trying it in pob I only gained 5k dps, gonna sell it instead
Dernière édition par zheng738, le 9 janv. 2019 04:20:16
"
zheng738 a écrit :
upgraded belt, got

looks kinda weird

after trying it in pob I only gained 5k dps, gonna sell it instead

I think ele focus instead of burning would be a better base ?
"
Eatsblood a écrit :
So I'm in t15 Lava Lake today, and I realize that Syndicate members are getting away before I can kill them, and I'm running out of time before Incursion bosses are dying. So I guess I am lacking on single target dps, despite being able to kill Uber Elder. But to my knowledge, every worthwhile upgrade I can do costs 20ex minimum, which is more than I've managed to make this game. I thought I was doing fairly well, but apparently I'm wrong. I feel like I'm stuck.

How can I link my build to everyone? I'd like to know where I've gone wrong so far. This is my first character and I'm having fun but the person I'm playing with has run 3-4 other builds that absolutely smash mine out the park. He's running a totem build atm that can 3-4 shot the bosses in T12 maps, whereas I take ages to drop them, use all my flasks, etc. I know I've got a long way to come but this build is feeling VERY, VERY low on the DPS side in comparison to his builds. Neither of us have spent much on items either so it's apples for apples comparison.

Any help would be appreciated on how to show you what I have. Thank you.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires