3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

this build still good to farm uLab? someone could evaluate my gear?

Spoiler
Don't know about the Balefire since I did not use it in my RF build before, but it does not give that much overall damage, it's good obviously for scorching ray, but not that good for giving more damage to RF as opposed to a good roll doryani, also I don't know if farming lab with scorching ray is that good of an idea. Meaning it's slower and more cumbersome....

Get yourself a better amulet,it has a decent life roll, but not much else. A good marble amulet with some life,resist, and most importantly % of life regenerated per second will help, especially when you get damaged by a saw in uber lab.

Dernière édition par Nosferat, le 22 déc. 2017 15:39:52
Overall in 3.1 how is RF clearing? Is it something still able to do uber lab / uber atziri / shaper / t16's??
"
gokudin a écrit :

Spoiler

I farm Uber Lab before i got my enchanted helmet and the opal ringand it was really easy.

Spoiler

Berserker much more better than Chieftain?
"
fexilex a écrit :
Berserker much more better than Chieftain?

Depends really, for uber lab farming, and more tankyness and overall better survivability chieftain is the way to go, but if you want higher mapping and trying end game content like shaper, berserker is better damage wise.
Dernière édition par Nosferat, le 23 déc. 2017 05:43:42
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
"
gokudin a écrit :

Spoiler

I farm Uber Lab before i got my enchanted helmet and the opal ringand it was really easy.

Spoiler

you can use essence of horror on your helmet to improve damage JerryVoy
Any recommendation om which helmet I should run since it seems to be mixed opinions on using elderhelmet or not.

These are the ones I have atm, the elder helmet is doubling my dotdamage on RF in PoB but gives me the lower AoE ofcourse which can be annoying while mapping, might be worth it tho since the dps is so much higher. Any advice? =)
"
Anden888 a écrit :
Any recommendation om which helmet I should run since it seems to be mixed opinions on using elderhelmet or not.

These are the ones I have atm, the elder helmet is doubling my dotdamage on RF in PoB but gives me the lower AoE ofcourse which can be annoying while mapping, might be worth it tho since the dps is so much higher. Any advice? =)

For sure helmet nr.1 you can improve quality of inc. area of effect to get bigger aoe :)
"
MyNameIsGustav a écrit :
Am I missing something about OP's Abyss build?? He seems to have 0 Chaos Resist in his gear.. Should we be aiming for that as well? Currently have gear with enough Chaos Resist to bring me to 11% over the cap. Should I not be doing this?

Chaos resist is nice to have but in no way required to cap like the other elemental resists. Most people consider getting out of the negative good enough, and most softcore people just don't care at all. The game is balanced around you not having a ton. Chaos damage is mostly just a concern for people wanting to focus on ES since it bypasses ES you either need a decent life pool, CI, or one of the uniques that stops the bypass.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires