3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

"
domac a écrit :
how do u get 1% life recovery on boots? essence or?

1% life recovery and 3% maximum life use Pristine Fossil
I now skilled Sovereignty to have three Auras at Uber Elder. (Vitality, Fire and Ice)
I still need to invest a 4th point there to get another less mana reserve nod.
Otherwise I can‘t use Orb of Storm and Shield Bash anymore.
What‘s the solution to avoid a 4th point there?
"
Tschaep a écrit :
I now skilled Sovereignty to have three Auras at Uber Elder. (Vitality, Fire and Ice)
I still need to invest a 4th point there to get another less mana reserve nod.
Otherwise I can‘t use Orb of Storm and Shield Bash anymore.
What‘s the solution to avoid a 4th point there?

link skills that use mana with blood magic
I wanted to mix Shield Charge, Orbs of Storms, Incr. Crit and Fortify in my Gloves for Uber Elder.

There would be no room for Blood magic.

Maybe Level 1 Skills because they are just used to proc EO and EE?
Why Spiritual Aid and Righteous Army?
Maybe i missed it. but i dont see it. Usually these builds show end game gear with socketed gem setup. I dont wanna buy gear that isnt going to work. Whats your end game gear setup with Gems. I just want to know what gems and sockets i need if i buy items. Thanks. Love the build so far.
Really enjoying this build so far. First character I've been able to take out the guardians and am now moving towards shaper. (This is only my second season so I'm still learning a lot)

I think right now my bottleneck is my amulet. I'm struggling with resistances so I grabbed the diamond skin passive for 15% to all resists (still not capped with lightning with it). I'm also missing the dex I need to continue leveling faster attacks and my golem for more regen.

Good marble amulets seem to vary a lot on price and I'm not really sure what is worth it and what is overpriced. Would need +life +resists +dex +fire damage

Any suggestions?

"
Musixx a écrit :
I play this since yesterday and it's a lot of fun. I just don't feel the Regeneration and DPS.. u can give me some advice? Jewels are 100c+ each so i need to farm those, but otherwise?

the biggest thing for me was getting the 9 endurance charges and buying a pair of doryani's delusion boots for the level 25 purity of fire
"
SwayBarbarian a écrit :
Really enjoying this build so far. First character I've been able to take out the guardians and am now moving towards shaper. (This is only my second season so I'm still learning a lot)

I think right now my bottleneck is my amulet. I'm struggling with resistances so I grabbed the diamond skin passive for 15% to all resists (still not capped with lightning with it). I'm also missing the dex I need to continue leveling faster attacks and my golem for more regen.

Good marble amulets seem to vary a lot on price and I'm not really sure what is worth it and what is overpriced. Would need +life +resists +dex +fire damage

Any suggestions?

Skill Souverenity and get Purity of Fire with Ice or Lightning.
Been having a blast with this build. Got regular Elder down without any issues....eyes are on Uber elder now.

I lucked into a few sales and now have 25Ex to spend on upgrades...but I just cant see anything that would give me a big boost.

I am very open to suggestions

Dernière édition par Zombielarott, le 28 oct. 2018 20:49:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires