Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

"
nacrodu a écrit :
I bought the legion supporter pack for $99.99 on my xbox one and received nothing from it and it still charged my xbox account. Will it get fixed and my purchase pop up? or do I need to contact someone for further help/refund?

You will 100% for sure get it, it just seems they are having issues and it's taking them time. I've already seen a bunch of people saying they didn't get their stuff, then did not long later.
Age requirements are required for ALL regions!
Deathknight1337, doubtful. It's a different game version and servers right now. I'd imagine crossplay is technically possible and could be implemented at a later date.
"
deathknight1337 a écrit :
would Xbox one players be able to join PC players in game?

"
Elium85 a écrit :
Deathknight1337, doubtful. It's a different game version and servers right now. I'd imagine crossplay is technically possible and could be implemented at a later date.

No, they've said repeatedly that they are completely different realms that will not interact at all (not even on the account level).
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
will it be released on PS4 in the future?
"
The game heavily relies on DirectX, which is owned by Microsoft, so unless PS4 starts to support it in the future, a port is unlikely.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"

very unlikely. while the xbox1 basically is a low end pc with some customised graphics card, the ps4 has a different architecture and code isn't easily migrated for this platform.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Dernière édition par vio, le 24 août 2017 19:44:54
Can you make guilds in the xbox version.
So my Xbox Account GamerTag: Oriath didn't get the 200 Currency and any of the items from the First Blood Pack. I purchased it the day of release and didn't get anything.
"
vio a écrit :
"

very unlikely. while the xbox1 basically is a low end pc with some customised graphics card, the ps4 has a different architecture and code isn't easily migrated for this platform.

THIS! see the XBOX like he said is essentially a small PC, where as the PS4 has a closed architecture proprietary to Sony alone. This is why their exclusives almost never come to XBOX. It's a good system but very closed off to most devs. Chances of getting it from a small studio like GGG are like ,well I will put it this way, you will soon have Kate Upton roofie your drink and sit on your face then POE coming to Sony.
Psalms of Moribund

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires