[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Macromaster a écrit :
First of all, great build, thanks.

I have two questions.

The Vengeance Setup wont work on ME right ? Because of Ancestral Bond. Will it get transfered onto totems ? If not, it is pretty useless I think

Second question, is there any interesting CWDT that is working with the Chest Grutkuhl's Pelt ? Are Curses also Spells ? Because the chest disables all Spells, or is CWDT generally not working ?

Greetings Friends.

Your attacks still hit,so vengeance can still blind. Same for culling strike on leap slam,leap slam hits and you can cull someone. Ancestral bond prevents you from DEALING DAMAGE,not hitting. You still hit,but deal 0 damage. Same as why some totem builds use curse on hit on a spell,because even tho you dont deal damage you still hit and apply a curse.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ancestral_Bond

"
Effects that require hitting or critting can still be used directly, such as that granted by Blind Support or Power Charge On Critical Support, so long as the effect is not scaled by damage.
"
Plugsz a écrit :
"
IttaPuu a écrit :
I'm fairly new to the game and I'm going for this build. My only question is the specific gear I should be going for. The set ups in the pastebin and the YouTube video are different from each other. Any ideas on which one I should follow?

pastebin is most current

Thanks for the reply. I'm wondering if the gear on the pastebin is inaccurate because there are some items with 6 green sockets and that doesn't seem right.
Why going for "Worthy Foe" is better than "Inspirational"+"Resolute Technique"?
I got the idea about 5% crit chance but IMHO we have a better option from "Inspirational": +speed and a better +damage .
Can someone help me? I just switched to this build (lvl 44), but i seem to be dying alot because by the time i run up and place totems, the mobs have time to start hitting me, and it bloody hurts!
"
Renen a écrit :
Can someone help me? I just switched to this build (lvl 44), but i seem to be dying alot because by the time i run up and place totems, the mobs have time to start hitting me, and it bloody hurts!

I haven't looked at your setup in detail, but here are a few things

- Get your Gem levels right (Warchief lvl 2... should be somewhere around lvl 6 at your stage i guess)
- Amulet does nothing for you, see your gem "Brutality". Get a rare with life and ressis
- Use Rare Gloves with life and ressis
- replace the white ring...throw a transumtation on it or an essence or whatever
- i dont think that goldwyrm pays off at this stage..same goes for your helmet...life+ressis if you struggle with defense
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 15 juin 2018 04:21:08
Well hello. I think Vengeance is pretty useless because its cant nothing to do against ranged mobs, so I think cyclone instead would be fine just because you can use it anytime. Or phase run to dissappear and thus invinsible for enemies.

Great build tho. Right now I'm using Terminus Est and it produces the decent damage (7k w/o charges and 8k with them).
Dernière édition par NetworkRanger, le 16 juin 2018 10:33:33
Could I just get a couple of helpful opinions? I don't see where I need to exactly change things around to get 90k dps totem. MY POB has my max at around 72.7k I'm having no Issues in red maps, and Have been clearing up to t16's without issue. I just want to start attempting shaper and I'm lacking in the DPS for the threshold. I guess I could do Steel rings? But would they give me an 18k jump?
"
Jagnazaek a écrit :
Could I just get a couple of helpful opinions? I don't see where I need to exactly change things around to get 90k dps totem. MY POB has my max at around 72.7k I'm having no Issues in red maps, and Have been clearing up to t16's without issue. I just want to start attempting shaper and I'm lacking in the DPS for the threshold. I guess I could do Steel rings? But would they give me an 18k jump?

If it's the one in standard try changing your gems with 20/20 and rings with 6 or 7 phys dmg on pob
I just did my Uber Lab shortly after hitting maps. There's long way ahead of me but i wanted to give Ulab a try now. This is the gear i've used to do it, gem links are as presented in gear (didn't get 4R1B on Belly so i had to adapt and replaced Maim with Faster Attacks)

Spoiler

As you can see i have literally nothing on gear damage wise. Everything is HP and some resistances but by the time of doing lab i have had not capped resistances (76/71/67 so not that far off)

Given today's lab (and after reading tips even Lifting said to skip it)

https://imgur.com/a/ZfeFkno

and my gear all i want to say is i'm very impressed. I had some trouble on traps but most likely due to lacking constant Fortify (and no Onslaught :( )
post bin is broken af...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires