[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
Viperface a écrit :
"
ShakesGG a écrit :
My Summon Stone Golem is a joke, dies so fast, so I pretty much have to recast it all the time. I'm using it in a 4-link with life leech, enduring cry and duration.

Should I even be using it? - I'm lvl 81, 5,4k life and 75% res in fire/cold/light.

edit* even my Ancestral Warchief dies super fast now, after I stopped using Summon resist gem :/

I ended up linking my golem with a CWDT gem in the last league. Eventually I removed the CWDT gem and just either re-cast the golem or did without him. It really is only a life regen buff, and if you stay clear of the major mobs should be ok. If the Totems are dying fast- are you doing a map with a mod that is giving additional damage? I found only with certain map mods did the Totems die too fast.

I eventually even added some Totem life nodes on my tree as well a Totem life and reduced damage Jewel, which helped alot also. But this was into the high 80's and the 90's on my character. That is the biggest drawback for this build doing high level content.

Thank you very much for your reply. It also seemed to be on certain packs my totems got wrecked, and I just did my first Uber lab. So I guess I'll be fine :) I'm just struggling to maintain my ress at 75%+ if I want to use Blodgrip, so I have to do without atm.
"
Viperface a écrit :
Anyone having better luck with the Temple runs?

It gets easier post kondo's, I found. I can usually full clear, or close to full clear an incursion. That said, time is still tight.

I made five or six ex in the past couple of days from doing lab runs. Got a couple ex drops, and a couple of decent helmet enchant results. I also have multiple tabs full of quality gems I need to combine.

Here is my current gear. I was doing runs before the devotos and the belly, just using rares in those slots. You can easily, easily operate without them.

Honestly, I am not even sure what I am going to use the currency to make next. Maybe some sort of trapper or elementalist. Both popular.
Hi, I started using the Perseverance Vanguard Belt and it doesnt grants me onslaught while I have fortify. Atm I didnt get the Fortitude Ascendancy but im using fortify at my leap slam link untill i get it.
"
indictmentdrums a écrit :
Hi, I started using the Perseverance Vanguard Belt and it doesnt grants me onslaught while I have fortify. Atm I didnt get the Fortitude Ascendancy but im using fortify at my leap slam link untill i get it.

Are u sure ? Check ur stats the best way is just looking for if u have 20% more moving speed.
"
_MaTi_ a écrit :
"
indictmentdrums a écrit :

Are u sure ? Check ur stats the best way is just looking for if u have 20% more moving speed.

Oh, yes i got it at my stats, i thought i should see the buff at buff side as flasks do. Thanks!
can anyone help me with gearing advise?
https://pastebin.com/4ce4wdrR
im only sitting at ~60% resistances ingame, not quite sure why PoB shows im capped
got an ex and about 40c budget to upgrade

Got all my trials now, looking to start uber labbing soon
Just insta died 2 times in a row on final boss encounter in Uber lab.. :( with 5,2k life and 75%+ to all ress. Guess i'll be better of doing maps..
"
Viperface a écrit :

On another note I may end up giving up on this for the Incursion league. I have gotten to level 36 and this build really sucks bad for the Incursion temple runs. I have not gotten one successful incursion run yet where i was able to find a key and unlock a door.

Anyone having better luck with the Temple runs?

Dont let you daunt from Incursions yet, progress through the story and get some more levels.
I don't have any issues with incursions or the tempel now, but while leveling it was a bit frustrating and i skipped incursions for about ~15 levels. The ascendancy "Worthy Foe" helps a lot to survive, i run a 5L setup with increased AOE in incursions, its enough for the architects too (in Temple, i switch to concentrated effect for the boss).
Haven't got my last ascendancy points yet, but "Fortitude" (in combination with the belt) should also help a lot for defenses and offense stats.

Just go on and the issues will go away ;)
Dernière édition par Bisrob, le 5 juin 2018 06:46:08
Good guide. I like it.

I read a lot of through and I can't understand why some ppl struggling in Incursion.

Im 60+ now and had no problems surviving or killin mobs. Even after 60+ with Kondos the dmg ist beast mode. It trippled my dmg with Kondos and im runnin throu with ease.

And I have nothing special in items. Just Kondos and a Belly 5L.
Which Pantheon power are you going to upgrade with Divine Vessel? I'm thinking about upping Soul of Solaris with "Shadow of the Vaal" since it seems like the thing that kills me in Uber Lab is the spells from Final boss.

What are your thoughts?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires