[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

Yes worthy foe could make the totems tankier, but I don't really need this. So I won't go for it.

Inspirationnal is surely a good one, but First to Strike LAst to Fall may also be good because :
- 5% attack speed on the road instead of the useless % effect of auras
- Good survivability bonuses (armor/ES/ailments on low life)
- Good damage boost, 40% instead of 35% (only when not on low life, but it's the vast majority of time with the regen of this build !)
-As I said, I think Intimidate won't work with totems so it's useless for this build, except if you first attack the boss with a leap slam before dropping totems on high life bosses (quite suicidary !)
Overall, using the path of bulding of the first post, "First to Strike, Last to Fall" give a slightly higher damage boost than "Inspirationnal", and adds a layer of defence on top of it.

So basically it's a choice between constant damage bonus and movement speed, or situational slightly higher damage bonus and increased survivability.

I think I will give a try for "First to Strike, last to Fall" which seems better overall since I'm only playing solo. In party "Inspirational" is cleary better. 8% movement speed is nto really much, and damage is behind with inspirational.
I enjoy this build a lot. Act 7 and no problem.
thx for the work !

PS : in your guide, u say that for act 7, u need "ascendancy fortify" : is it a mistake ?
Wow is this build awesome. Maps aren't painfully slow like some people made it sound like. Up to 78 now doing tier 6 maps...just trying to find more maps and trials for uber lab. The lab so far has been an absolute breeze. Thanks!!!!!
"
Zankai a écrit :
Yes worthy foe could make the totems tankier, but I don't really need this. So I won't go for it.

Inspirationnal is surely a good one, but First to Strike LAst to Fall may also be good because :
- Good damage boost, 40% instead of 35% (only when not on low life, but it's the vast majority of time with the regen of this build !)
-As I said, I think Intimidate won't work with totems so it's useless for this build, except if you first attack the boss with a leap slam before dropping totems on high life bosses (quite suicidary !)
Overall, using the path of bulding of the first post, "First to Strike, Last to Fall" give a slightly higher damage boost than "Inspirationnal", and adds a layer of defence on top of it.

So basically it's a choice between constant damage bonus and movement speed, or situational slightly higher damage bonus and increased survivability.

I think I will give a try for "First to Strike, last to Fall" which seems better overall since I'm only playing solo. In party "Inspirational" is cleary better. 8% movement speed is nto really much, and damage is behind with inspirational.

I forgot that war cries taunt enemies near you so when you use enduring cry you're taking 10% less dmg from them while dealing 20% more damage to them when you choose worthy foe. Also on PoB it says that worthy foe is the greatest dps boost by far compared to the other options. (like 2-3x more)
"
MiniManz a écrit :
"
Zankai a écrit :

I forgot that war cries taunt enemies near you so when you use enduring cry you're taking 10% less dmg from them while dealing 20% more damage to them when you choose worthy foe. Also on PoB it says that worthy foe is the greatest dps boost by far compared to the other options. (like 2-3x more)

how long does taunt from warcry last...
Dernière édition par tjkraft, le 11 déc. 2017 04:01:15
This build works pretty good for now. But do we use Cyclone or has this changed?
Thank you ;)
tempted to drop two totems then vaal cyclone haha.
Is better faster attacks that main? to chage it on the armour.
"
tjkraft a écrit :
tempted to drop two totems then vaal cyclone haha.

This would´nt be a bad idea. Linked with Life Leech? But also a normal Cyclone with life leech would help. You can stay up until your totems defeat the trash. Nice
"
MiniManz a écrit :

Ah yes I forgot that too !

But if I'm correct, a taunt lasts 3sec and enduring cry has 4sec cooldown, so in best case we benefit only of 75% of the damage boost of Worthy Foe. And most of the time I'm not using my enduring cry very often, and absolutely not on all enemies ! So even if it's the greatest damage boost, as PoB says, it's not realistic.

I'll definitely go for First to Strike, Last to Fall, which seems more consistent.
Dernière édition par Zankai, le 11 déc. 2017 11:35:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires