[3.8] LiftingNerdBro's Uber Lab Warchief Totem Champion - Great League Starter!

"
hwat a écrit :
Still looking for a way to make this build even more "passive".
I always forgot to press Cyclone link and it is useless on bosses anyway.

I've tried Animate Guardian with shitloads of Empower and Life — he still dies.

Any other useful CWDT links to use?
I'm thinking about CWDT 1 > Vortex 1 > Curse on hit > Enfeeble 20 (or Temporal Chains 20)

I guess I can't use 2 vengeances in one setup?

Just tested few options for another CWDT.

Ended up with these setups:

CWDT 1 > Vortex > Immortal Call > Duration
CWDT 11 > Stone Golem > Molten Shell > Enfeeble

Now I'm feeling WAY more safe either on maps or bosses.

And guys, if you play this build, things change RADICALLY after buying Starforge. Its like you don't give a shit about anything on maps or uberlab, Izaro dies in 3 seconds.

Very nice build, I hope my little modification for lazy bad players (as I am) will help.
"
hwat a écrit :

The low levels on the Vortex and Immortal Call are to save "mana"? Or is there some other reason?
"
Mr_Tact a écrit :
"
hwat a écrit :

The low levels on the Vortex and Immortal Call are to save "mana"? Or is there some other reason?

As I know you can't trigger 2 CWDT at the same time: they have shared internal cooldown.
So basically you want to put 1 to trigger low damage and 1 to trigger big hit one.
I've heard an advice that you need about 10 levels difference to make it work, and it actually works.

As Molten Shell and Golem are useless at low level (very low armor and golem dies in seconds), I make this setup.

But I'm noob, this is my 2nd char and I play about month. So maybe there are better options.

As witch I used CWDT > Desecrate > Bone offering to get HUGE boost to block chance, unfortunately it doesn't work with spells, and I die mostly to ranged-spells.

Dernière édition par hwat, le 3 sept. 2017 12:46:32
"
hwat a écrit :
As I know you can't trigger 2 CWDT at the same time: they have shared internal cooldown.
So basically you want to put 1 to trigger low damage and 1 to trigger big hit one.
I've heard an advice that you need about 10 levels difference to make it work, and it actually works.

As Molten Shell and Golem are useless at low level (very low armor and golem dies in seconds), I make this setup.

Ah, okay -- that makes some sense. Yeah, I forgot to consider the two CWDT would share a cooldown. Interesting idea.
Just wanted to thank you for this guide. I based my build off of it (and a few other posts from other users in this thread), and uber lab has been an absolute cake walk. So much better than my Jugg EQ from a few leagues back. Really great build!
This build is awesome, thx a lot, uberlab is easy going
But i have one question: yesterday i`v 6-linked my Gruthkuls, but i don`t see any difference between the normal 6-linked chest and the gruthkuls, the same 60k dps. Where are the 100% more dmg?
I returned to my Champion AW build after week-long break due to business trip outside of country.

I started to push into red-tier maps, which went reasonably fine but it becomes obvious that elemental damage is bane of my totems. I seriously consider getting 2x 10% life & 16% all resistance nodes instead of totem damage nodes in Totemic Mastery and Ironwood clusters. Plateau, Scriptorium or any map boss with heavy elemental damage will delete my totems in single attack. Anyone has experience how much impactfull are those 2 defensive nodes?

Next issue I run into in red maps, specifically Wasteland map, is how tanky these can be. I rolled a map with 40% physical damage reduction (changed via corruption to get Atlas completion bonus). I encountered essence mob (2 essences on stone golem, new type in 3.0), which was unkillable--I could not put any serious dent into his HP, it was dropping very very very slowly and the second one of my totems stopped attacking all HP lost until that point was regenerated back. I even tried to use 2nd Kondo with elemental damage but no help.

Similar situation happened with Brittle Emperor but I was able to kill it after a long long fight. I believe problem was that it was leeching from my totems so its health was dropping only a little.

How to deal with large physical reductions on maps? Is physical damage reduction a no-go roll on maps similar to physical damage reflect?
Amazing build. 87 lvl, Shaped Strand with 4 sextants + beyond mode on map + beyond from Zana, summon Abaxoth under double Onslaught, Enfeeble and elemental weakness. That was madness, but this buld is really tanky )))

Dernière édition par _PBS_, le 4 sept. 2017 08:05:17
Hello i have a question about this build with gruthkult armour , does your cwdt immortal call working with this armour ? because its spell , i didnt saw it to trigger
Lvl 83 right now. Uber is cake.

I have 6.3 k life with KAoms which is low lol.
The difference between the kondo sword and star forge is like white rusted sword vs. a 900dps mirrored sword ! So get it!

I didn't take the last ascendency . I took inspiration instead. I like the run speed and it also helps the people you run through lab.
But you still need the taunt . It'll save your life .

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires