On Balance Feedback and Charge Changes

Honestly i don't mind if 3.0 launch is delayed until you are comfortable and confident enough to make the right decision, such confusing changes clearly show that GGG is not yet fully prepared for it.

What worries me more is that it seems GGG has lost its direction. It is important to please your players in short-term, but what's more important is to make this game to its perfection. Think about why you started? What gets POE come to this far? You should always know concretely what changes are the best for this game and stick with them. When criticism arise, I would prefer you to tell us that we're stupid and educate us why these changes are reasonable, than apologies and asking us for advice.

I love this game, and i would never give it up easily. Even if i don't get some changes at first, if they are the right changes, eventually i'll get it and be grateful that they happened. So don't rush, take your time and make the right move.
"
Wilde79 a écrit :
ITT: People confusing build diversity with their "diverse" standard build that is now broken.

Logic being, there is now one less build available, so it must mean less build diversity.

People seem to miss the fact that for example taking bloodlust meant an easy 12% more damage every time you had an empty socket for it. It had no competition. Which limits diversity. Now as a spellcaster you have to consider is the cast speed worth it, or would something else be better?

Destroying builds doesn't always mean there is less diversity. It could also mean that there are now several options to a case where there previously was only a single optimal solution.

Nerf blood lust. Not charges. There you go.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Also now instead of power charges being the "Crit charge for crit characters"(which is a valid and unique identity), now it's just "generic caster charge of meh-ness." Did you want to make charges less mandatory or more? Because making them super generic for casters just makes them MORE necessary for casters and less relevant for everyone else.
i have faith in you GGGs good luck in every thing and have a nice day :)
I am personnaly hyped by all the change un beta and 3.0.

Power charge will be usefull for caster non crit.

I mean if you wanted the more damage or frenzy as witch you couldn't take more charge on tree. Now it will be easy tout manage 6-7PC.

And thanks for all your other Work, you're awsome !!

Edit;: Time to sleep chris
Dernière édition par Danilovitch, le 28 juil. 2017 13:51:26
"
Wilde79 a écrit :
ITT: People confusing build diversity with their "diverse" standard build that is now broken.

Logic being, there is now one less build available, so it must mean less build diversity.

People seem to miss the fact that for example taking bloodlust meant an easy 12% more damage every time you had an empty socket for it. It had no competition. Which limits diversity. Now as a spellcaster you have to consider is the cast speed worth it, or would something else be better?

Destroying builds doesn't always mean there is less diversity. It could also mean that there are now several options to a case where there previously was only a single optimal solution.

Exactly. The minority complaining is not the player base GGG has to listen to.
"
MirrorFamer a écrit :
Honestly i don't mind if 3.0 launch is delayed until you are comfortable and confident enough to make the right decision, such confusing changes clearly show that GGG is not yet fully prepared for it.

What worries me more is that it seems GGG has lost its direction. It is important to please your players in short-term, but what's more important is to make this game to its perfection. Think about why you started? What gets POE come to this far? You should always know concretely what changes are the best for this game and stick with them. When criticism arise, I would prefer you to tell us that we're stupid and educate us why these changes are reasonable, than apologies and asking us for advice.

I love this game, and i would never give it up easily. Even if i don't get some changes at first, if they are the right changes, eventually i'll get it and be grateful that they happened. So don't rush, take your time and make the right move.

The changes are fine, the complaints are ludicrous.
Just abandon the charge change
keep the charges change its really good !
"
ImmaPokemon a écrit :
"
MirrorFamer a écrit :

The changes are fine, the complaints are ludicrous.
so tell me EXACTLY what is good about those changes. Is it good that you never shock the bosses or schock it for 4% incerased damage? So what is good?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires