[3.9] The Bringer of Leech - Blade Flurry -League Starter -Budget-New Player Friendly!

"
Clanko a écrit :

what should i respect for Blade barrier, aspect of the panther, weapon artistry ? ( currently level 82)

How can we say without seeing your tree? Either open your character in profile at this site or please give your pastebin (PoB)
https://pastebin.com/kKy3rsLF here is my PoB pastebin..
apparently i have 4.8k life leech and just 80k dps so im doing smth wrong

also what happens when i get belly of the beast? wont get endurance charges anymore?
Dernière édition par Clanko, le 14 août 2017 20:11:18
"
Clanko a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/kKy3rsLF here is my PoB pastebin..
apparently i have 4.8k life leech and just 80k dps so im doing smth wrong

also what happens when i get belly of the beast? wont get endurance charges anymore?

You should use either only 1 Bloodseeker + any other claw (preferably with good DPS) or 1 dood dps claw + Singularity for off hand. If you use 2 bloodseekers you will lose leeching (and so all the bonuses of Slayer). TheNotoriousPIG updated his build you can see all the info on the 1st page. Please read it.
My personal opinion is a good DPS claw + Singularity is the best combo. Although you have a higher life leech rate with Bloodseeker its main drawback is low DPS. Anyway our main concern (with right setup and gear) is not leeching which is already very fast once you take Brutal Fervour ascendancy but avoiding oneshots.

If you use Damage on full life gem you then should check 'always on full life' checkbox in the Configuration page of PoB. But I don't think that gem is good cos we are not 100% at full life especially on higher tier maps. I would use Maim gem instead for more consistant damage. You should check the Lion's Roar flask in the Items page too. With all those options checked you have ~ 140k DPS.

As for your tree. Duality would give you more DPS compared to Fencing. Besides it takes only 3 points against 4 for Fencing. Your jewels are not good. They give low DPS and only 1 of your jewels give 6% life. Do not take jewel slots unless you have a good jewels. Later when you buy good jewels you can respec some points.

You have only 99 points at lvl82 that is means you missed some quests with skill points reward. YOu should have 103 points at lvl82. Since I am lvl 87 and I have 108 points (Oak taken).
Here's a corrected tree for your 99 points (but revisit main scenario and gain those 4 points you missed) - https://pastebin.com/hwDwDLGd

BoR is good since it gives 7 links for cheap. If you can afford 6linked body armour (like Belly) then you better use it with a good helmet. 5link body is worse than BoR.
Dernière édition par Garfunkel, le 15 août 2017 01:20:39
Garfunkel is the mvp of the comments section
Hello! Can you please check this www.poeurl.com/bsCZ build, and say what I must to change?

I want to build something like post author, but also use critical hits and use avoid, cause on my experience armour is not enough to live.
Dernière édition par ktak, le 15 août 2017 06:29:31
"
ktak a écrit :
Hello! Can you please check this www.poeurl.com/bsCZ build, and say what I must to change?

I want to build something like post author, but also use critical hits and use avoid, cause on my experience armour is not enough to live.

If you go crit you better use some other guide because that changes too many things - not just your skilltree, but gear, skills... Just for reference you can see this build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1769014 it is for marauder but you can change the tree just a bit so it starts from Duelist if you like.

As for your tree - it is bad to be honest. Only 131% life? And you use 123 points that is very hard to achieve. More realistic tree is for 115-119 points. If you can make that far in PoE you will be able to decide where to go without any guides :) Again I repeat - your tree is not good - too low Life, you decided to go crit build but you don't have enough crit chance and multi from your tree. If you don't take Resolute Technique you need some Accuracy from the tree as well...
Hello, ive been playing this build and enjoying it quit a bit, but since you said that having two bloodseekers might not be the way to go i started looking for a replacement claw and i found the Rive Terror Claw, would it be a good replacement since it can benefit from the chance to bleed and ruthless suport, and it has a decent pDPS?
"
LnHeart_ a écrit :
Hello, ive been playing this build and enjoying it quit a bit, but since you said that having two bloodseekers might not be the way to go i started looking for a replacement claw and i found the Rive Terror Claw, would it be a good replacement since it can benefit from the chance to bleed and ruthless suport, and it has a decent pDPS?

Rive would be a good cheap replacement that can take you through yellow maps and probably some of the lower red maps. If you want to push into tier 13+ you will want a claw with more DPS and should look for a rare claw with 300+ phys DPS.
Hello,

can you me say what for pantheon you have?
"
Hello,

can you me say what for pantheon you have?

You took the question right out of my mouth. What pantheon do you suggest? The physical reduction based on the amount your hit sounds ok, but what's you guys thoughts? Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires