Spelling mistakes and typos

I'll fix Jeweller's Orb. In-game we use British spelling, but for the website we perversely use American spelling, so the item data page is correct.
Code warrior
Fair enough. I figured maybe you did this so as not to confuse international players -- also, "Jewelry" is taking strange foothold here in the antipodes. As is 'jail'. Dark times. Dark, dark times.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
bugs bugs and laggs
The rejuvenation totem has 'mana reserved' instead of 'mana cost'.

A typo rather than a spelling issue but probable still belongs here.
I wouldn't be here but I was out voted 3 to 1 by the other personalities.
"
Los a écrit :
The rejuvenation totem has 'mana reserved' instead of 'mana cost'.

A typo rather than a spelling issue but probable still belongs here.
That's a known issue with totems. The totem is using an aura, which is a reservation skill, so the skill to summon it shows as one as well. This will be fixed in future.
Not quite spelling, but Vaal Pact keystone's flavor text is missing it's ending punctuation (I'd assume it would be a period). It also appears to have 2 spaces between the middle period and the next letter, compared to the other flavor text's 1 space (tested by screenshotting, copying to paste, zooming in reallyyyyy close, and lining up the periods)

"My ancestral pact was sealed. Forevermore, I would gain sustenance only from the ravaged flesh of my enemies"
"My ancestral pact was sealed. Forevermore, I would gain sustenance only from the ravaged flesh of my enemies." fixed! =)
Dernière édition par Aplier, le 10 sept. 2012 03:17:44
Helena elemental speech.

The masters but those those poor golems must continue to obey their instructions.

One "those" too much in there and the start of the sentence makes no sense whatsoever.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Dernière édition par faerwin, le 10 sept. 2012 10:49:35
Helena's Fidelitas speech.

There's one extra space at the beginning of the third sentence.

"Spike" shouldn't be capitalized (normally).

There shouldn't be a comma after "immortality".
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
Dernière édition par faerwin, le 10 sept. 2012 10:53:29
Silk's Reopened passage is written as "repoened passage"
"
Helena's Fidelitas speech.

There's one extra space at the beginning of the third sentence.

"Spike" shouldn't be capitalized (normally).

There shouldn't be a comma after "immortality".

Isn't Spike here referring to Maligaro's Spike?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires