[2.6][SSF Hipster][Theory Craft] Blade Vortex Gladiator [WIP] - Feedback is welcome

"
kaype a écrit :
First off, thank you for maintaining the Duelist build list :)

In regards to your build, have you considered Aegis Aurora? You'll have high block chance with the Gladiator, thus making great use of Aegis Aurora's ability to maintain Energy Shield. Furthermore, since you're already planning on taking Iron Reflexes, both armor/energy shield and evasion/energy shield would apply, thus giving you much flexibility in gearing.

You are welcome :D

Aegis Aurora is an option yes. If you get one. With Aegis we'll need about 1 to 2k of ES with a good amount of armor. But that would work out and adds a nice defense layer.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
If I woudln't feel so lazy today... I would add more stuff for the Item section.

But today I'm lazy.

btw, my Test Char walked with ease through normal/cruel/merciless (act 1 so far)
I'll test the cruel lab today with lvl 59.

█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
My test ru through is now at level 62. Things went better than expected. Only Mana is an issue.

At this point I'm only using WM in Blasphemy and the rest is for casting. I sometimes need my Manaflask.

But that beside, the build grew stronger and gets faster. 2nd Lab was a joke at all.

But I doubt this will last longer. When I hot the maps (maybe today) then it'll slow down and only ramps up when my gear gets better and the gems level up.

We'll see
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires