Minion Balance Changes in The Fall of Oriath Beta

Another numerical value buff hype! Kappa.
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

I love playing my Necromancer and hopefully these skeleton changes will make them more viable.

"...with the eventual goal of having spectres persist through logouts" This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't crash all the time. I don't know what it is, but something about summoners makes you crash a lot. PLEASE fix the crashing...

"
Szissz a écrit :
so skeletons are still slow as shit and woN't be used, and you can summon more skele mages that wont benefit from hte same gems, AND on top of that, because the skill summons 1 skeleton and the helm enchant is removed, hearthbound loop CWDT autocaster builds are dead. wery well done.

I assume heaqrtbound loop autocaster can still work if you have two cwdt gems with summon skele's liek using weapon and shield cwdt - skele - red duration. I would like to try out the damage and clearing of skele first after changes to give comment - it looks at the moment more like a buff than a nerf.
Honestly without changes to their AI they will still be terrible.
This has Xbox written all over it.
I am not that keen about that announcement.

For me, who plays summoners only, I want to have an army and not one or two minions at my side. If you really reduce the amount of minions, then you do the same mistake Blizzard did with D3.

A summoner as in D2, had 20+ minions and they always did our job. At no time, should a summoner need spells or weapons to "help" it´s minions out, but exactly this Blizzard forced us to do in D3 and it seems as if you just copy their system now.

As a summoner at POE right now, I lack the ability to summon durable minions, minions that don´t die to AOE, that can tank bosses and only this you should touch. Give us better minions, make them our damage dealers and tanks, just as it should be.

My Zombies can´t tank anything in yellow or red maps, they just die, my golems die and do low damage, my skeletons need to be summoned every 20 seconds or so... it´s a depressing state we are in and this you should focus on and not make our system even worse, by lowering the numbers. I picked every single minion node and it has no effect in yellow+, this is very sad if you ask me.

Please give our minions more health and resistances, give them higher speed and taunt! The damage is already good enough and please, do not lower their numbers, as this would turn summoners into a joke.

do you realize the skeleton change (2 -> 1) is going to kill many Hearthbound loop builds? fun, niche, interesting, non-OP, builds?

dont tell me about performance issues handful of skeletons is causing. yesterday I was forced to run a map with burning ground (result of vaaled high map). You know what it does with performance right? Other than that, in darker environments, I cant see shit due to it, annoying as hell.. what is it there for? tiny little burn? one crappy mod on unique boots?

Id rather prefer to see manifesto on fixing ancient game breaking bugs. Like cold snap issue on trigger gems, that affects every other trigger build Im thinking about.. Or ridiculous prehistoric kill crediting issue, that affect countless things in both ways. With many exploits involved, including Southbound or ludicrous automatic endless loop AW build..

Or manifesto on how you going to solve ongoing balance issues with defenses, where by far the best defense in game is currently ignoring defenses completely, putting everything in HP and damage.

No, lets rather make manifesto about making skeletons 20% less useless while killing some super fun Hearthbound loop builds.. Great

/SADFACE
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Great i only started playing this game again because the summoner with 24 Skeletons and 8 Zombies were a great distinctive mark that separates PoE summoners from other ARPG summoners. But now you guys just kill it off and walk down the path to averageness of the other games and their Summoner builds.

This is so frustrating no more "Army of dead" only "a little bunch of dead".

Well, back to Grim Dawn then. And i buttered 40€ for stash into this -_-
Over 3 years of consistently providing quality content for summoners in this community, here's my reaction:

https://redd.it/62lmp6
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
"
Hi Chris, these buffs are quite nice, but one thing I think many people would like to see: Are there any changes coming to minion AI?

Currently zombies and skeletons spend too much time wandering randomly and not attacking enemies nearby. Adding AI similar to the golem jewels "Aggressive" mod would do quite a lot to rectify this.

Another option would be to make that a keystone or notable in the minion clusters, one that makes them Aggressive and one that makes them Defensive.

Golems attack decently, unless they get stuck or just attack the ground (if they are on a ledge)

The main problem is that they dont keep up with you. They teleport to your location way too slow. Convocation is nice, but has a quite long cooldown.
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires