[3.11] Shaper = Stunned, Tidebreaker Heavy Strike Stunner Build

but i like changes :D
my friends make new character every 4 days as they reach about 80lvl
and i do like to play as 1 character but i want it to be overpowered :D

i'll just leave sunder as it is now, whatever i try i only lose currency xD
Kind of a noob question. What do you think of juggernaught ascendency for this build? For a hardcore league character ?
"
Kind of a noob question. What do you think of juggernaught ascendency for this build? For a hardcore league character ?

I think Slayer will be doing fine in Hardcore with its much more effective leech and reflection damage mitigation. Juggernaut provides some defense but none of them are very efficient in my opinion.

This build will have enough defense to survive Hardcore content if you don't made fatal mistakes; and if you do, I don't think playing as a Juggernaut will save you in any cases.
i've tried this build on juggernat 2/10
slayer is way much better in my opinion

going back to the weapon for sunder a 5l tidebreaker is actually a lot better than 6l with 506pDPS
it seem to be better even than a 650pDPS 6l
why do i think so?
without endurance charges im feeling fragile. i actually died several times on a maps i've never died before, tidebreaker stuns a lot more and gives endurance charges.

yeah i know i was told that before but i had to waste my currency xD
Overall, would you suggest playing slayer or berserker? I wanna stun the shit out of bosses mostly but you seem kinda suspicious choosing berserker over slayer in your guide.
"
yazisiz a écrit :
Overall, would you suggest playing slayer or berserker? I wanna stun the shit out of bosses mostly but you seem kinda suspicious choosing berserker over slayer in your guide.

want raw damage and stuns, free universal leech?
- Bezerker

100% damage leech as life while take a savage hit? instant heals with vaal pact?
- Bezerker

Increased attack speed while enemy still alive?
- Bezerker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free stun and bleed resist with leech?
- Slayer

More damage on kill with -50% physical damage reflect?
- Slayer

Overkill damage as leech and leech effects continues with full life?
- Slayer

Onslaught with rare/unique monster kill with 20 seconds of buff?
- Slayer
Dernière édition par Molochmane, le 21 oct. 2017 07:56:26
"
Molochmane a écrit :
"
yazisiz a écrit :

want raw damage and stuns, free universal leech?
- Bezerker

100% damage leech as life while take a savage hit? instant heals with vaal pact?
- Bezerker

Increased attack speed while enemy still alive?
- Bezerker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free stun and bleed resist with leech?
- Slayer

More damage on kill with -50% physical damage reflect?
- Slayer

Overkill damage as leech and leech effects continues with full life?
- Slayer

Onslaught with rare/unique monster kill with 20 seconds of buff?
- Slayer

To add to this answer; while playing, the major differences we can tell is that:

-Better dps as Berserker, and thus stuns more as well. This is the reason we might want to pick Berserker.

-Better defense as Slayer. Slayer's 'leech not removed at full life' is actually very noticeable and makes me feel very tanky; Berserker also has 10% increased damage taken, which means for a character with 7000 life he actually has 6300 (the math is not that simple and this number is not correct, but you get the idea).

-Better mobility as Berserker. Due to more movement speed and attack speed, Berserker feels faster.

-Physical reflection mobs can be very dangerous for a Berserker, while Slayer can get 50% reflection mitigation. This is important because we don't want to rip while mapping at high levels, and as a Berserker I sometimes inevitably rip to reflection and that is frustrating.

Also some minor differences:

-Slayer is better to clear with Heavy Strike. (When you don't want to switch between Sunder and Heavy Strike, you will have the option to clear with Heavy Strike as a Slayer.)

-You don't need a ring with a mana leech prefix as a Berserker; as a Slayer you do.

And a conclusion:

-Solely due to my Berserker character ripped to reflection a number of times, I switched back to Slayer, and I am enjoying playing as Slayer more than Berserker. So I would normally recommend playing Slayer.
Hey, first of all thanks for the great guide.

I'm looking for some advice on what's the next step for my Slayer in terms of gearing. I'm kind of new to the forums. Do I need to link all of my gear for you to view them or can you just see them via my profile?

Thanks.
"
Kapitolist a écrit :
Hey, first of all thanks for the great guide.

I'm looking for some advice on what's the next step for my Slayer in terms of gearing. I'm kind of new to the forums. Do I need to link all of my gear for you to view them or can you just see them via my profile?

Thanks.

Your characters are set to 'private' so I can't view your gears from your profile. If you set your character profile to public or just link your gears I will try to give my best advise.
Think I made my characters tab public now.

I just recently swapped out HoA/hatred for grace/IR since I'm hitting T12+ maps now so I think I prefer the extra survivability. Thinking about swapping Arctic Armor for Haste if I can manage to get my hands on an enlightenment.

Are there any major mistakes with my current setup? What's my next biggest upgrade in terms of gear?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires