[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

thanks for this build, one question, the helmet charm in the league delve 3.4 is +1 maxium power charge or 40% increased discharge damage? in pob 3.4 it puts + 1maxium power charge. thanks for your answer.
Has anyone killed Uber Elder with this build in 3.4? I'm curious to know how it's doing. Tried it a couple of leagues ago and it was great.
I'm planning to try this on uber elder in a few days, probably this weekend, just got him to center of atlus
Hello there. Thanks Rico, the build is awesome. But I have a question about using Arc + EE in this build. I see that some people posted their gears with Arc in. I've tested Arc + EE on mobs and it looks like Arc's chains trigger EE for some reasons and grant lightning resistance. At least that what i've seen on status in mobs hit by a chain. Is this correct? Wiki says EE is triggered on a hit.
I have the Inyas Boots, just wanted to see ark's DPS in this build.
Thanks!
By far the best build I've had the pleasure to play since I'm playing PoE[since talisman league].

What I've managed to get at incursion league:

https://pastebin.com/tD6PXRQr

Think that this belt is by far the best purchase I've ever had. Was lucky to get it for 1ex.
Didn't manage to get any double corruptions on anything, although league was fun.
Defiantly going to play this again at betrayal after playing some other builds which after this one seemed complete trash.

Although I gotta say that lvling was complete masochism and probably among the worst lvling experiences I've had.
So this build got me everything in this league.
Only thing I`ve failed was Uber Elder, and I bet with better driver it would be possible. Just not good enough with doging attacks. Aul spawned with extreme mods for me, was so hard that 4th killer managed to do it. But with normal mods should be doable.

Shaper, Uber/Normal Atziri, Red Elder (with alive shaper), Ahu and Kurgal.
Guardians, T15/16 just charged tru content.
Mine started to get bit nasty from 550+. But 300-500 is no problem.

Its solid brick of EHP while it dish outs damage and stays alive with crazy regen from burning endurance charges.

Now for gear, managed to get few nice pieces.

This is core stuff hitting 4 aps on cyclone with them. This way I`ve took inc aoe on Hammer and went with conc effect to bump damage.
Used gloves with temp chains, but ele weak gives bit of more damage. Still an option in fight you want to dodge enemy easier.
Corrup on shield is great, its next layer of migation.

For jewels I recomend getting "can`t be cursed with silence" on intuitive leap. Untill then you need curse flask. Rest is damage/resists/stats/life. Had to do some juggling to get equal resists for Wise Oak.
Managed to grab quite nice Watchers Eye

Now for things I did bit diffrently.

Started with

Upgraded boots to +1 endu charge but in the end managed to snatch off market new ring.

This ethier opens up lab enchantment for more ele pen on bosses or 16% aps for faster clear. Or +1 endu charge from boot corruption.

Very enjoyed the ride, might get CDR stygian for it on standard and hunt for +1 endu Death`s Door.

Flasks

This is core, unless you get "cant be frozen" on watcher eye.

Rest for me is situational

With my watcher eye I can abuse Vinktar for extra burst in damage.

Oh and did slight upgrade to weapon switch now over 60s of arcane surge

Great build, strong, allows you to make and learn from mistakes, very forgiving and will take you to end game content.
Also tried this build in normal and consider it pretty strong. But I'm not sure if this would be the right build for Betrayal, because I consider it a pretty crafting focussed league with bestiary delve and the new veiled mods altogether and this build is so uniqe dependant, that all the crafting potential gets lost, imo...
CoC cooldown being reduced.... I wonder of Mjol or Cospri's will also get reduced...
I LOVE THIS BUILD!
This is how i ended with this build.

I stopped at this point and ended up running burial chambers on a windripper.
I loved this build. it is very very tanky and does decent damage. as you can see I min/ maxed many of the items. I still needed to fix my reses and do some more upgrades. It can do T16 maps and red elder easy. I failed at shaper but it was my first time and never tried it after. I can face tank pretty much everything but I did not know the mechanics so the final phase killed me. I will be making another Mjolner in the future because I loved this build so much.
this was my league started and I had a rough start because of inexperience. I did not follow the leveling guide because i didnt want to respec. I recommend following the guide and respecing.
I would highly recommend this build to anyone. if anyone has any question feel free to message me.
Thanks again for the guide Rico.
After seeing that GGG could prolly change CDR on mjolners and cospri was thinking I wanna go back to my loved discharge mjolner build. But after seeing AS per attack/proc sheet im pretty sure that if they are not buffing mjolners attack speed or damage ( removing discharge penalty ) mjolner will be in really bad spot. With 0.15CD you need almost 6 attacks per second and thats pretty unreal with such a slow mace.

Need to wait patch notes. Otherwise no discharge for me... :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires