[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
5/7 charges
5 endurance charges 25% of the time

Just a small nit pick :
Inya's Epiphany

25% chance that if you would gain Power Charges, you instead gain up to
your maximum number of Power Charges

It's not 25% chance to hit max power charges, it's UP TO max, it often gives 2/3/4 charges instead of 5.

I've been playing the build for about a week now, and it is the tankiest build I have ever played, perfect for Delve league and not worrying about the darkness, while still be viable throughout the game !
Up to max means that you will get maximum charges, it works like jugg ascendency node. You can less but from other hit sources like BV, vengence or arc, any hit gives you power charge with chance to get max of them.

BTW im done with chest crafting:

Just did bunch of guardians and shaper.

Minotaur - you can face tank this, so it's the easiest. I just did noregen mino map and nothing changed. Blind jewel feels really good when you see Minotaur trying to hit you with blind icon on. When I ran out of mana, I used Vaal Cyclone. I kept getting life via Kingsguard while I was able to sustain mana from potion and Watcher's Eye (damage taken gained as mana).

Phoenix - you can't afk here. The main problem is visibility. Discharge is quite heavy on spell effects, so it's hard to see windup animations. I _can_ tank the triple swoosh, but it's very close so it's better to avoid it. I didn't try to tank the charge up -explosion. If you keep your eyes peeled, you'll see the animations and you can dodge everything.

Hydra - nothing special here

Chimera - most annoying because of phases. Nothing special here either

Shaper - wasn't as long and grindy fight as I expected. You need to dodge some stuff, but all are easy to see even through Discharge spam. If you know the fight, it's trivial.
Is there any way you could make the "player feedback" section collapsable? I love your guide but scrolling through it is beginning to be painful.

This is my second league with your build! The first online build I tried was yours and I'm giving it another go now that I know what I'm doing.
Yup shaper and guardians deathless are very easy with this build, even tho you'd want to have at least ele weakness glove and helmet enchant before attempting a deathless run because the vortex could be problematic if the fight drags for too long.

The only thing that's really hard for me are vall outpost but i can't really say why.

On another topic, at what aps do you drop the blade vortex set up ? is when you get the cdr belt and 4.6 aps or earlier ?
"
Drayik a écrit :
Is there any way you could make the "player feedback" section collapsable? I love your guide but scrolling through it is beginning to be painful.

This is my second league with your build! The first online build I tried was yours and I'm giving it another go now that I know what I'm doing.

Done!

"
On another topic, at what aps do you drop the blade vortex set up ? is when you get the cdr belt and 4.6 aps or earlier ?

You dont! BV all the time for additional charges via Romiras ring.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Dernière édition par RicoKGB, le 25 sept. 2018 14:56:43
So I managed to squeze in Precursors Emblem into the build.

What would be most optimal rolls on emblem ?
+1 Endu charges
5% increased damage per endu charge

Something else ?

PS don`t mind low light resistance on belt, had to equalize for Wise Oak
"
Done!

Thanks boss :)
I think I regen enough mana so decide to corrupt +1 endurance charges on boots. That was quite easy. Getting +1 power charges on helmet was not. I recorded my journey:
Spoiler

Heya just started playing this build played cospri discharge last league for fun i have noticed somthing or it might be my eyes/brain playing tricks on me but it seems like i bearly discharge my power charges constantly sitting at 5 forever discharging my endurance of course but powers very rarely has anyone else noticed this ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires