[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
ichigoh0 a écrit :
Goofy-Goober

How do you sustain your mana without using mana flask in near end-game? because there is no mana leech node in your tree or do i need like some specific gear?

the life/mana leech node
Can i use Physical To Lightning instead Lightning Penatration? cuz my Dagger do not have ele damage. :(
hey OP you think this build is suited well for a first character and possibly a league starter in 3.0, assuming endgame has no prriority? Looking for a build thats fun and easy to reach merc dried lake with.
"
jinhkakal a écrit :
Can i use Physical To Lightning instead Lightning Penatration? cuz my Dagger do not have ele damage. :(

The entire build is based around ele dmg, wed nodes, all ele dmg gems. So the answer is no. If you are trying using a physical build, then this guide is not for you.

"
Sha0Kahnn a écrit :
hey OP you think this build is suited well for a first character and possibly a league starter in 3.0, assuming endgame has no prriority? Looking for a build thats fun and easy to reach merc dried lake with.

Impossible to say as I have no idea on the 3.0 changes or patch notes. Many people including myself used it for league starter in 2.6 and it was great. If things stay generally the same then yes I think so.
I finally managed to beat Shaper using your build for the fist time (ever), so thank you very much for this awesome build. Really having much fun with it.
Only thing i wonder is, i think i got pretty decent gear, but what makes your ST tooltip damage so much higher than mine (compared to your 1st post).
With golem, HoT and Wrath i sit at about 40,4k tooltip damage, compared to your 52k.

Here is my gear:

"
Arrensen a écrit :
I finally managed to beat Shaper using your build for the fist time (ever), so thank you very much for this awesome build. Really having much fun with it.
Only thing i wonder is, i think i got pretty decent gear, but what makes your ST tooltip damage so much higher than mine (compared to your 1st post).
With golem, HoT and Wrath i sit at about 40,4k tooltip damage, compared to your 52k.

Here is my gear:

Just minor things all added up. Your dagger is very nice, and ambusher/poignard has best attack speed but slightly lower crit, so my crit is a tad higher and ur aps is a tad higher. But with crit multi and such, crit chance stacks the best. Between that and you only having 20/20 instead of 21/20 crit, its a bit more as well.

Again nothing huge, but it'll add up a bit more. Some other things that will add up to making a slight difference would be:

- Not 21/20 GMP
- Attack speed on my gloves is much higher
- Lightning Golem not 21
- Assassin's mark/herald of thunder not 21
- Your rings don't have any flat lightning rolled on them
- Your amulet does not have flat lightning, crit, or crit multi on it
- Your jewels are missing some dmg stuff or have some of the wrong dmg stuff on it

Now don't get me wrong your build/items are pretty good and better than most. However all these little changes add up to more dmg. That is why my damage is higher in the end.

Hello, playing your build and really enjoying it so far, and considering it as leaguestarter for 3.0/next temp league. However I don't understand the 3L setup with Curse on hit + Assassin's mark + Herald of Ice (guide says Thunder, your profile says Ice - which one is it ?) I equipped the gems on my claw and the enemies don't look cursed (no graphical effect above them like I've seen when using other curses) As far as I understand Curse on Hit needs to be linked with an offensive skill in order to apply the curse... so what am I missing here ?
Edit : Oooh is it the Herald explosions that apply the curse ? I completley overlooked that since I tend to only consider the flat damage portion of Herald. Means it doesn't work against some bosses though, right ?
Dernière édition par Wendek, le 9 mai 2017 18:01:08
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Impossible to say as I have no idea on the 3.0 changes or patch notes. Many people including myself used it for league starter in 2.6 and it was great. If things stay generally the same then yes I think so.

Nice to know. I think this will be my starter, come what may! Do you maybe have any more valuable tips you learned along the way? My 2 first chars were a pain in the ass to level.
"
Wendek a écrit :
Hello, playing your build and really enjoying it so far, and considering it as leaguestarter for 3.0/next temp league. However I don't understand the 3L setup with Curse on hit + Assassin's mark + Herald of Ice (guide says Thunder, your profile says Ice - which one is it ?) I equipped the gems on my claw and the enemies don't look cursed (no graphical effect above them like I've seen when using other curses) As far as I understand Curse on Hit needs to be linked with an offensive skill in order to apply the curse... so what am I missing here ?
Edit : Oooh is it the Herald explosions that apply the curse ? I completley overlooked that since I tend to only consider the flat damage portion of Herald. Means it doesn't work against some bosses though, right ?

All of this is covered in the guide.

Ice explosions cover enemies in assassin's mark. Once your crit is up, this is pretty much all the time. You will always have your power charges.

As for bosses that is correct. However herald of thunder does not apply to bosses either because you have to kill a shocked enemy. This is what orb of storms is for.

"
Sha0Kahnn a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

Nice to know. I think this will be my starter, come what may! Do you maybe have any more valuable tips you learned along the way? My 2 first chars were a pain in the ass to level.

It is all covered in the leveling guide
Hey man, it's me again. I've followed your advice and almost rolled a perfect belly, and I've been upgrading all my gear to get more life. Currently I'm on 5.5k. I'd like some feedback on my current gear if you feel like it.

By the way, thank you for this build. It's what got me hooked to this game, it's an absolute blast to play when it works.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires