[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

I am pretty new to POE i know my gear is not the best but how is my damage so terrible? What am i doing wrong and what upgrades would benefit me the most?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

"
Zuixa a écrit :
I am pretty new to POE i know my gear is not the best but how is my damage so terrible? What am i doing wrong and what upgrades would benefit me the most?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Your EDPS is super low on dagger. The base, attack speed, and crit are all just "ok" not great but not terrible. The EDPS is only like 224 though. That is extremely low. Can easily get like 280-300ish for pretty cheap and putting a little more currency into it you can get like 340-350ish

Rats nest is same I told everyone else. You don't have the chant, but your 1% off from LOWEST crit you can get. A perfect or near perfect one you can get for 10c-15c. 2 months into the league that is pennies.

Your boots are something I would not even wear at level 1. Not trying to sound mean, but they are the worst item I have ever seen someone actually use, in my career in POE :P

Your gloves are pretty bad. No life at all and no attack speed so they are just 2 res gloves.

Belt is awful, no life at all, ele dmg is nice, but res are prty damn low.

Your jewelry is prty horrible as well, with none of the stats you need.

Your 6l belly and your main attack gems ironically are pretty good though.

It is also hard to tell since your account is set to private, but it looks like your level 80.

The best advice I can give to you my man, is just read and follow the guide. Everything is explained in there and if you want to make the build work you have a very long way to go.

What will be more important? Crit chance or %ele dmg? as add to rings/gloves/belts

is something like this dagger ok for this build or need better? Want to try it but don't want to invest much (maybe just can get it work with items that already in my stash)
"
ILYILY a écrit :
What will be more important? Crit chance or %ele dmg? as add to rings/gloves/belts

All of this is in gear section in OP

"
Novarg a écrit :

is something like this dagger ok for this build or need better? Want to try it but don't want to invest much (maybe just can get it work with items that already in my stash)

EDPS is 233 on that which is pretty low. Also crit is super high roll on it with good base which is nice, but no attack speed. Highest attack speed you can craft is 15% which would make it "ok". Deff a lot better but depends how much you want to invest.
Hey, is lightning penetration better than faster attacks on belly of the beast?
"
Hexkon a écrit :

Of course. Lightning penetration is one of the most important gems you have. It does not show in tooltip dps at all but its 100% mandatory.

Plus faster attacks would make your mana run out so fast >.<
is Rat's Nest Global crit and AS super important or just Rare helm is fine and will not rekt build?
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :
"
Hexkon a écrit :

Of course. Lightning penetration is one of the most important gems you have. It does not show in tooltip dps at all but its 100% mandatory.

Plus faster attacks would make your mana run out so fast >.<

I guess I haven't really seen the damage the pen does. I took 3 mana leech nodes in the tree and have zero mana issues with or without attack speed. It feels stronger, but that's probably just me then. Thanks for the reply.
So I wanted to say thanks. In trying to link my account and post my char I seem to have deleted it :/
I had just reached 100kdps with charges and hadn't had to spend more than 30c on any piece of gear. I learned a lot about ele daggers, jewels and the games currency in general. I was able to 6l two chests with the jewelers i'd get from 6 socket drops (just fuse every time I had 30-40 fusings available). I was using gangs momentum boots with 40% damage to burning targets, which was basically everything that wasn't dead after one shot. Plus it let me swap out for goldwyrms without uncapping resist. I didn't have 20ex for the guy selling the 40%ST Rat's nest so I used a high crit rat's with 150% lightning golem buff. This is the first char I was able to run all the labs myself and even ran the uber lab a couple times just for fun!

This biggest obstacle I overcame was at about level 88. I re-evaluated my jewels and went for attack speed and crit multi. I was able to get my in-map dps from about 70-80ish to a solid 100k. After that I leveled up twice on a stack of gorge maps because i simply killed everything before it knew i was coming :)

I will definately run this again in 3.0 and with what I learned about leveling gems (ill probably keep a seperate set in the off hand slots just to vaal at 20/20), buffing damage with a solid roll dagger, swapping out jewels and 6 linking my own stuff, I think I'll be at level 90 in the first week of the new league :)

I really wish I could link my seemingly deleted char to share. I've read every post in this thread and my advice for others is to follow the guide! Refer to the OP's jewel setup and advice on how to prioritize stats on gear! One other thing, I used the %phys damage recipe to get a solid 2h weapon in early levels then rocked the cauterizer all the way through merc and until I got the dagger crit nodes. Leveling was def easy. And yes sometimes you have to think for yourself and grab that mana leech node early!

If you post a HoWA conversion next league ill be looking forward to it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires