[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Just making sure I didn't miss anything:
Your only way of generating Power Charges is the Crusader Mod on you chest, right?
The 15% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike
"
S_Guy a écrit :
Just making sure I didn't miss anything:
Your only way of generating Power Charges is the Crusader Mod on you chest, right?
The 15% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike

Yes. In affliction there was a lot of power charge mods and such you can get on charms but they are all gone now. So we generate charges with the chest piece influenced mod.

Though if for w/e reason you can't get/find or w/e (which should be fine even if you start with a cheap one, you could always use power charge on crit instead of another gem temporarily.
Dernière édition par g00fy_goober, le 5 avr. 2024 12:18:20
Hi thx for your builds g00fy_goober first of all i reached "endgame" starting to map for spectral throw i wanted to ask if theres any important 5l befor i reach 6l ? if someone already asked i might be blind and didnt saw it.
"
shukri a écrit :
Hi thx for your builds g00fy_goober first of all i reached "endgame" starting to map for spectral throw i wanted to ask if theres any important 5l befor i reach 6l ? if someone already asked i might be blind and didnt saw it.

Not really pretty much go to for any character is a tabula, though now that its a bit over a week into the league your probably better off with some corrupted 6l for like 5-10c
Hey, someone can send pob, since most of the pob in the build is like 6 years old with elemental on hits and so on, also just remowed from the light arrow deadeye to the ST it is super fast but attacks are slows and mostly no dmg (200k on the maps with 3 power/frenzy), i know I hae to make like helmet and armour and staff, but still with claw 1000 ele dps feels like something is missing, that is why want to see someones pob from this league to see the setup maybe I am missing something.

I am using HH for now as belt, mage is too big investment for this build, but hh is actually fun. But still clear speed is 5/10
"
Hefer a écrit :
Hey, someone can send pob, since most of the pob in the build is like 6 years old with elemental on hits and so on, also just remowed from the light arrow deadeye to the ST it is super fast but attacks are slows and mostly no dmg (200k on the maps with 3 power/frenzy), i know I hae to make like helmet and armour and staff, but still with claw 1000 ele dps feels like something is missing, that is why want to see someones pob from this league to see the setup maybe I am missing something.

I am using HH for now as belt, mage is too big investment for this build, but hh is actually fun. But still clear speed is 5/10

POB is 100% fully up to date and current. I legit have no idea what your talking about.

Glad build got revamped was one of my favorites a few years back.

Questions for you though. Why Trinity over Critical Damage support? I feel like the crit multi is just crazy good. Especially right now as i feel its kind of hard to beef up my crit multi past 300% without spending heavy currency.

Also the nodes on the tree near the southern part, Lethality, and or Heartseeker near the middle of the ranger section. Lethality especially I feel is really efficient nodes for points needed to get it. 3 points is 50% crit multi and 90% crit. Are the cluster jewels and the smaller jewels that much more of a positive over extra crit multi?

Last question, but - cool ranch or nacho cheese?
Dernière édition par Gaine, le 9 avr. 2024 06:11:49
"
Gaine a écrit :
Glad build got revamped was one of my favorites a few years back.

Questions for you though. Why Trinity over Critical Damage support? I feel like the crit multi is just crazy good. Especially right now as i feel its kind of hard to beef up my crit multi past 300% without spending heavy currency.

Also the nodes on the tree near the southern part, Lethality, and or Heartseeker near the middle of the ranger section. Lethality especially I feel is really efficient nodes for points needed to get it. 3 points is 50% crit multi and 90% crit. Are the cluster jewels and the smaller jewels that much more of a positive over extra crit multi?

Last question, but - cool ranch or nacho cheese?

Trinity is super amazing (at least for dualele+ builds at least) you have to make sure in POB you set resonance count to 50 under calculations. On current set up running a 5l and adding inc crit dmg you would only gain 29.1% dps. Adding in trinity support gives you 49.8% dps increase.

Don't get me wrong crit multi is good and as a pure crit build more crit multi is always great, however there are just much better things we can scale on gems whereas something on jewels or w/e we are left with pretty much crit multi or attack speed.

I ran lethality last league and it was nice because charms let us save a lot of passives on the trees. Early on it's a bit better but once you are more geared you are already going to be 100% crit chance. So in reality its 2 minor nodes that give absolutely nothing leading to a third node that gives just 30% crit multi. So basically it is the same as heartseeker up above the frenzy charge node there.

Realistically lethality was the "oh nice didn't realize I was crit capped without" and now we need more reservation efficiency because of not having last leagues spectres/charms/TWWT. So glad I realized that basically it was a wasted 3 points and allowed me to throw on a reservation cluster.

None of this would be needed or matter honestly if we didnt all of a sudden have to leech and sustain mana.

Still find the change to mageblood and the 25% reduced mana cost nerf UNNEEDED!!! but we do what we have to do. With having a mana cost on a skill that we attack like crazy with, we definitely need the sustain.

Lastly if we talking about Doritos neither. I actually like the
spicy sweet chili ones occasionally. Cool ranch and nach are fine but my favorite were the "jacked" followed briefly last summer by the buffalo ranch ones which were pretty good as well.
"
Hefer wrote:

POB is 100% fully up to date and current. I legit have no idea what your talking about.

All I meant that POB with those big clusters are impossible to make, since 2 suffixes notables is not going to work. You could do them when they firstly appeared in POE. Clusters notables could be 2 preffix and 1 suffix only now (except megalomaniac) that is why I was asking who was playing last league or now, if they can share their pob.

I am having fractured fan on blades. Used like 40k wilds and only after I realized that they cannot be made. (fan of blades is preffix, heavy hitter is suffix, martial provess is suffix also)
"
Hefer a écrit :

All I meant that POB with those big clusters are impossible to make, since 2 suffixes notables is not going to work. You could do them when they firstly appeared in POE. Clusters notables could be 2 preffix and 1 suffix only now (except megalomaniac) that is why I was asking who was playing last league or now, if they can share their pob.

I am having fractured fan on blades. Used like 40k wilds and only after I realized that they cannot be made. (fan of blades is preffix, heavy hitter is suffix, martial provess is suffix also)

I have no idea what you are talking about still. You get 2 prefixes and 2 suffixes on large clusters. The jewels are very possible to make as I just made (or bought) them last league in affliction.

Don't know where you are getting your info but large clusters get 2 and 2.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires