[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey Goofy

I feel kinda squishy. I keep getting one shotted in t12-t13 maps, especially by bosses. I've checked your guide a lot of times for improvements but can't seem to find anything important i need to improve other then better health rolls on chest and upgrade one of my rings but i dont see that it should be enough for the survival part. I only have 4.6k health. (This is my second end game char so bear with me if i'm a totally naab) :P

Any good advice on stuff i missed? (My account should be public)
Dernière édition par Bistimi, le 20 mars 2019 19:37:55
"
Accaris a écrit :
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

For the second time. You should follow the guide. The tree, the jewels, the items, the flasks, the gems, everything. Crit strike chance is not used in the build yet you are using it. So what do you think my answer is going to be?

Well, in PoB, crit strike gives 1k more average damage over lightning pen. Without crit gem, my crit chance goes from 38% to a paltry 22%. Whereas yours is 43% *without* the gem.

Nothing has changed from the first thing i told you. READ the guide. Look at the items, the passives, the gems etc. I have a pob link that shows all of it. You are supposed to be using tombfist gloves and you have hrimsorrows... You also grabbed winter spirit node and flash freeze which is converting physical damage to cold damage... We have a grand total of ZERO physical damage that we do on the build. What phys damage are you trying to convert to cold damage exactly?

For gems you have added cold + ice bite + hypotermia when you are supposed to be using added lightning, lightning pen, and inc crit dmg. You are missing all the crit nodes at the top of the tree, do not have your loreweave, have the lowest rolled rat's nest possible, i mean literally 1% rarirty away from 100% lowest one.

Your tri ele claw has ONE mod on it and 2 physical mods, probably why you are magically trying to convert physical damage to cold damage. The problem is that while having physical damage on your claw you have NO increase to physical damage on your tree or gear because this is not a physical build, its 100% ele dmg build.

Next you have assasins mark on curse on hit instead of ele weakness which is 10x the dmg.

My all time favorite however is that you have onslaught support linked with level 12 lightning golem and level 10 cwdt. Is this a new meta build? Onslaught lightning golem build?

SO basically to sum everything up....

You have wrong passives, wrong gear, wrong gems. I am not sure what build you are following but it definitely is not mine.
Still trying to theorize something with Scion
Here what I've got https://pastebin.com/tBPhXfJH
~4% lower DPS, but 8% more health, also ele reflect immune, double golems / double heralds

Requires Unnatural Instinct tho (~10 ex), without it (option on the tree) there would be ~7% lesser DPS with same HP and defensives.
Also there is some cheat stuff too, like double corrupted Thomfists (but with 1 abyss socket only, that makes them way cheaper), manually created rings and amulet (that can be named as 'godly rolled' even with tier 2 only rolls on them)

P.S. Just dislike rangers and always has a wish to play as scion, lol
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Dernière édition par SilverWF, le 21 mars 2019 09:53:17
Hello, firstly I want to thank you for this amazing build! I really enjoy playing this.

But one question (which is probably really stupid) comes to my mind. What do I use Orb of Storms for? It's in my action bar but I've never used it
"
Zirike a écrit :
Hello, firstly I want to thank you for this amazing build! I really enjoy playing this.

But one question (which is probably really stupid) comes to my mind. What do I use Orb of Storms for? It's in my action bar but I've never used it

For single target curse application. Basically you use on bosses to inflict ele weakness on hit.
"
g00fy_goober a écrit :

You have wrong passives, wrong gear, wrong gems. I am not sure what build you are following but it definitely is not mine.

Ah, sorry, I completely changed my build and am no longer running your build as of the other day.
IGN: Kaasi (Incursion,) Borkrak (Standard)
Dernière édition par Accaris, le 22 mars 2019 09:48:35
Hi, I have been playing your build and really enjoy it. Next level 91 will have it filled with all of the necessities thanks to resist and atts on jewels and gear. I also have every piece of gear maxed, on your level or better.

I do notice game play is a bit squishy so at the expense of self casting golem, I added in molten shell and immortal call, however small or if any difference that provides to livability.

Is there anything we can do to make the char a bit more tankier or no? Chimera and Phoenix give me problems. I can do them but not deathless, sometimes multiple portals. Hydra and Mino seem to be pretty ez but when they hit, oh man, brings me down to like 1-2k life, then the leech isn't instant either, so it is really riskay sometimes. Haven't tried anything past guardians yet. As far as damage is concerned, seems solid so far. Kill Hydra in 6 sec with ele weakness curse, ancestral protector, and all damage flasks popped.

Do you use a different flask setup for certain fights for survivability? Or is it all just finesse and knowledge of the fight to survive sometimes? Is the build just meant to be a bit squishy?

You can check out my char, sitting at 5.5k life with max everything. The only thing is that my comp is a bit outdated so I don't have the best fps, which may be affecting performance in game as well, especially with a fast paced build like this one.

What do you think?
Dernière édition par Heffae, le 24 mars 2019 19:30:37
"
Heffae a écrit :
Hi, I have been playing your build and really enjoy it. Next level 91 will have it filled with all of the necessities thanks to resist and atts on jewels and gear. I also have every piece of gear maxed, on your level or better.

I do notice game play is a bit squishy so at the expense of self casting golem, I added in molten shell and immortal call, however small or if any difference that provides to livability.

Is there anything we can do to make the char a bit more tankier or no? Chimera and Phoenix give me problems. I can do them but not deathless, sometimes multiple portals. Hydra and Mino seem to be pretty ez but when they hit, oh man, brings me down to like 1-2k life, then the leech isn't instant either, so it is really riskay sometimes. Haven't tried anything past guardians yet. As far as damage is concerned, seems solid so far. Kill Hydra in 6 sec with ele weakness curse, ancestral protector, and all damage flasks popped.

Do you use a different flask setup for certain fights for survivability? Or is it all just finesse and knowledge of the fight to survive sometimes? Is the build just meant to be a bit squishy?

You can check out my char, sitting at 5.5k life with max everything. The only thing is that my comp is a bit outdated so I don't have the best fps, which may be affecting performance in game as well, especially with a fast paced build like this one.

What do you think?

The problem is instant leech got gutted. Gone are the days where you used to be able to whirl up to a big boss (guardian/shaper/elder etc) and sit in his face while attacking and ignore w/e he does to you. I do not find the character squishy at all but it might just be playstyle. Your range is super limited when you put in slower projectiles so you have to get right up there in melee range when you are killing bosses and such.

So for 95% of cases this is not an issue. With leech, dodge, spell dodge, evasion, block etc etc it works fine. For super rippy rolled maps or something like guardians it can hurt a lot. The best advice i can give you is to learn the mechanics of the fight and when to stay and when to run. For example when chimera does his circle teleport slashes thing, you whirl out of the aoe and then back in right after to start hitting him again.

There are also some fights which no matter what char you are playing you are meant to know the mechnics and manually dodge/avoid things. For example take minotaur. Between his giant rock slam and his tunneling to you and exploding out of the ground, regardless of what build you are doing these moves are almost guaranteed to one shot you. Even on the top meta builds that are all ranged and have the ability to sit back...

Take bane for exmple. Really OP/meta build atm pretty strong, and when a character like that kills mino they still cast, and sit back and manually dodge everything mino does, recast, dodge his stuff etc etc.

It works the same way for a build like this, the only problem is you have to get into melee range. So you have to whirl in and go ham, and the second he goes underground or you see him wind up for his big slam, you need to high tail it out of there.

Of course you could also push and get more defensive type stuff as well. Drop some offensive stuff and pick up some more life, or rock a rare chest with huge amounts of evasion and life if that is something you would rather push for.
So, about the flasks, still the same? Can u look at my items and tree and see if i'm right? ty :)
"
Dryanyus a écrit :
So, about the flasks, still the same? Can u look at my items and tree and see if i'm right? ty :)

Flasks are the same. As long as you followed the guide, then you should be right.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires