[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Lasshi a écrit :
Alright I'll get rid of them after I find something better. Do you think I should search poe.trade or just find them myself? And yeah I do the labs after I'm around 5 levels higher than the recommendation.

Just use anything with res and life at this point. if you're not SSF then definitely look into trading. Here's a search for some res and life rings: http://poe.trade/search/taarinaubamomi
soo been running this build lvl 87 got some decent gems and gear but having some issues it seems staying alive in some boss fights im sure i can squeeze some more life out of gear some where and yes i know im not using belly yet trying to at least 5l it right now which would bring me up about 200 more hp. any other thoughts on what i can do here to survive better
HOWA still good? I'm currently using a rare claw with 350 ele dmg.
Any thoughts on a Watcher's Eye with 6% increased Health and (70-100)% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath? The jewel modifier doesn't exist in Path of Building but a quick calculation shows that the Eye may be quite a bit stronger than an Abyss Jewel.

If you can get (40-60)% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath on it as well then it gets insane but this would be a very expensive jewel.
Dernière édition par Firewolx, le 13 mars 2018 00:52:00
I decided to do this build as my league starter this time, and it's been fairly good. I was able to do all of the bonus objectives on all of the maps up through T15 so far. I also one shot three of the four guardians, but this build seems to struggle heavily against the corrupted Lair of the Hydra maps I've played against - one was an Invulnerable debuff and the other was a really nasty attack speed/double damage buff that I stood no chance against, though. Maybe I just have to roll a more gentle one.
"
HeidePoE a écrit :
HOWA still good? I'm currently using a rare claw with 350 ele dmg.

People in the last league or two said its still viable. Beyond that I have no idea.

"
Firewolx a écrit :
Any thoughts on a Watcher's Eye with 6% increased Health and (70-100)% increased Critical Strike Chance while affected by Wrath? The jewel modifier doesn't exist in Path of Building but a quick calculation shows that the Eye may be quite a bit stronger than an Abyss Jewel.

If you can get (40-60)% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath on it as well then it gets insane but this would be a very expensive jewel.

Knew this question would come up sooner or later. I have indeed recently been looking at a lot of watcher's eyes and reading some of the plethora of mods that can be gotten for many different builds. I would assume a good watcher's eye would be a great addition in replace of a jewel slot. 70-100% inc crit is huge, 40-60% inc lightning dmg would not be horrible at all either. Have not actually tested numbers though.

Same goes with that new chest loreweave. Yes life would be lost somewhere but... a perfect rolled for our build at least would be... 60% global crit, 50% ele dmg, 80% max all resistances and 60 life to top it off. That seems so damn godly, it has to beat out belly of the beast. I really look forward to seeing awesome things in the future from a loreweave chest.
So bad build, 0 damage, 0 all content, pls delete this build man.
Hey, been trying out your build and I love it so far. Just a quick question, under the weapon section u mentioned physical damage does nothing for us. May ik y? Is it because of a passive tree point or is it just because its inefficient to get pdps?
If u want whole items from this build PM me here ;]
Hmmm, been wondering why you havent used shield slam to travel instead of Whirling blades? and why are you not using BM instead of reduced mana cost gem? A starkonja's might also be a better defensive choise seeing as Ranger has quite small amounts of life on this side of the tree....

Other then that the build seems solid, im sitting on 20k gmp dps atm in my H/o without any cracy items or jewels.

Still no lvl 20gems or 21 so this build should scale up well... also missing my 6l... but yeah this build seems solid otherwise. also would recommend using Bloodrage for free Attackspeed buff, since our leech and lifeonhit is more then enough, not sure if vaal pact is even worth it at this point.... its just 40% instead of 20% but it might be better then nothing, i didnt feel any better using it

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires