[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hey guys im a complete noob I played back in the day and loved spectral throw so im going with this build can anybody tell me the gear it says to get in the guide is this still correct but replace dagger with claw?
"
Athree a écrit :
What would be a good replacement for the shield? A better upgrade..? I just returned, not really up to date with a lot of changes :P

The real value in Lyco is the "Your hits can't be evaded". This means you don't have to stack accuracy on any jewelry or your claw and is a large DPS increase.

"
Hey guys im a complete noob I played back in the day and loved spectral throw so im going with this build can anybody tell me the gear it says to get in the guide is this still correct but replace dagger with claw?

Yes, everything has been updated except for gear. Focus on same stats but just on a claw.

Goofy - if you get a min, any thoughts on how far a 300 ele dps claw will go? Trying to decide whether to save this ex or invest in a claw now.

Only level 59 so still a ways to go but I just grabbed this 187edps for 1c and it's doing well towards end of a9.

Dernière édition par dperls, le 8 août 2017 08:57:33
"
Hummy a écrit :

Just read the guide, it clearly says that you should use claws for 3.0 - so yes.
thanks guys I just read the changelog at the top after posting this I missed it before!
Why nobody is trying the immolate gem over added lightning if you use ice bite over light pen?
Can someone confirm the best 6L for ST? Im currently using ST-GMP-Added Lightning-Lightning Penetration-WED-Increased Critical Strikes.
"
FrosMan a écrit :
Why nobody is trying the immolate gem over added lightning if you use ice bite over light pen?

Just a total guess, but I'd think that having to rely on igniting could cause some difficulty on end game bosses and you'd loose out on a lot of the damage from your initial hit on trash that would be doing the igniting.

Prob worth testing though.
Dernière édition par dperls, le 8 août 2017 10:44:58
Well immolate is very close to added cold dmg wise but you need your target burning for immolate and added cold is always up. Btw wtf with the claw prices .. who can afford that shit,im stuck on 260 dps claw and the good ones are 5-15 ex ;D
If we go added cold & icebite over add light & light pen, how does that affect oak's & vinktars?
Thoughts on winds of change gloves if you dont need the res?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires