[2.6] Blade of Solaris – CwC Blade Vortex, now with 2.6 Shaper video and PoB Code!

Obliteration does "chain," so to speak. That is, monsters killed by Obliteration explosions can, themselves, cause Obliteration explosions. Quite common for whole screens of monsters to explode, provided there is enough density.

That said, it isn't as though the AOE nodes are bad, exactly. I just maintain that one can get better mileage elsewhere.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 19 févr. 2017 02:28:13
"
foolfog a écrit :
I remember Mathil mentioning in one of his videos, that flask nodes scale bonuses from flasks like onslaught etc. Didn't try to confirm it myself but i don't think anything changed

I remember watching this myself explaining it. It was for the sin's rebirth effect scaling more damage from the Alchemist node in the Witch tree section.
Free Game.
wp guide well written. didn't expected the solaris wands to be useful for something. gj
So is this build still work with patchnotes 2.6?
Is it work with 1 BV in chest?
And last question - is it work for league starter without shavronne and unique flasks?
Well I've been playing since Talisman, leagues only, and before breach I've never been able to afford a Shavs, a Taste or a Vessel of Vinktar - or a Dark Sun. (hat-tip to pentagolem for fixing that poor record!).

But as you say, worst case scenario I've got a BV Pathfinder, with a great-looking upgrade path if it works out well. And with the AOE nerfs, it's pretty awkward trying to work out what else might work this league.

So, thank you for my league starter.
The build will certainly work as a league starter, just expect to play as CI or hybrid (preferable) until you can manage the transition to low-life. I may add some notes on leveling and gear priorities, given as there seems to be some interest with the coming league.

As to the 2.6 changes, I'm holding my tongue until I know more. It all hinges on whether activating another instance of BV will also reset the stack counter (i.e. we lose the capacity to stack the BV counter with a cheaper BV).

If so, there are two (edit: three) options:

- Rejig the build & links to account for mana regen and echo
- Push cast speed and run vaal clarity, leaving the links as-is
- Leave the build as-is and run CWC links

Coruscating Elixir with Incandescent Heart may also be worth considering. Thanks all for the kind words re: the build and guide. I'll keep everyone posted as things unfold.

Dernière édition par kechari, le 1 mars 2017 15:10:26
"
kechari a écrit :
The build will certainly work as a league starter, just expect to play as CI or hybrid (preferable) until you can manage the transition to low-life. I may add some notes on leveling and gear priorities, given as there seems to be some interest with the coming league.

As to the 2.6 changes, I'm holding my tongue until I know more. It all hinges on whether activating another instance of BV will also reset the stack counter (i.e. we lose the capacity to stack the BV counter with a cheaper BV).

If so, there are two (edit: three) options:

- Rejig the build & links to account for mana regen and echo
- Push cast speed and run vaal clarity, leaving the links as-is
- Leave the build as-is and run CWC links

Coruscating Elixir with Incandescent Heart may also be worth considering. Thanks all for the kind words re: the build and guide. I'll keep everyone posted as things unfold.

Testing on standart and have some questions. is it worth using orb of storms as trigger crit for wands and EO? Wich link best to sacrifice for spell echo?
Dernière édition par AlmostZer0, le 2 mars 2017 02:44:19
Orb of storms will likely be used in 2.6, yes, but mostly just for bosses.

If your Empower isn't level 4, drop that for Echo. Otherwise, drop Elemental Focus for Echo.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 2 mars 2017 08:20:43
"
kechari a écrit :
Orb of storms will likely be used in 2.6, yes, but mostly just for bosses.

If your Empower isn't level 4, drop that for Echo. Otherwise, drop Elemental Focus for Echo.

Well mana cost just huge with spell echo, 80. I ended up grabbing dreamer and lvl 20 clarity and still it extremely uncomfortable to get stucks before boss. Kinda irrelevant on maps. CwC setup was really good, but the damage numbers in path of building so much lower. Thou didn't see much difference on mino and phoenix with and without rf compare to selfcast. Have you tried shaper with CwC setup?
For the Spell Echo / Regen solution you will definitely want Vaal Clarity to solve for boss pre-stacking.

I haven't done Shaper using the CwC setup, but I've done Guardians. And let's be honest, Shaper is much easier since you don't have to contend with map mods. This is the option I'm thinking of for 2.6 CwC:

CwC 2.6

The pathing also helps address lack of BV helm enchants at league start. Energy from Within near Melding to help compensate for ES loss.
Dernière édition par kechari, le 2 mars 2017 11:09:12

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires