[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

Hi, i'm following this, whats the difference between the vaal pact and vinktar? which is better for what?
"
Hi, i'm following this, whats the difference between the vaal pact and vinktar? which is better for what?

Vaal Pact is just the budget version for people which cannot afford a legacy vinktar. The legacy one got instant leech itself, no reduced charges and 10% more leech.
what about taking lethality? isn't that a nice nod to take? i know the crit multi won't count but u get phys dmg + all the crit you need right? so you can ignore this on all ur other gear/jewels?
any thoughts on this plz. (btw im playing with alphas howl head, so i dont get the crit from there)
"
Bartzi a écrit :
what about taking lethality? isn't that a nice nod to take? i know the crit multi won't count but u get phys dmg + all the crit you need right? so you can ignore this on all ur other gear/jewels?
any thoughts on this plz. (btw im playing with alphas howl head, so i dont get the crit from there)

I'd take King of the Hill instead, if i'd go for something like this (10% more crit-chance and phys-damage). On the other hand i am much shorter on points for passive nodes than free suffixes to roll crit, but if it suits your setup go for it of course.
Dernière édition par basta1982, le 21 mai 2017 23:25:26
Looks like Scion might be a decent option for 3.0 (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6crw73/ascendant_class_changes/dhwz4jd/). Raider/Slayer might be decent for example. Hyped.
hey there again.
First i have to say really nice built. i went for it and i am really impressed. works out really good!
what i was wondering, what about frenzy charges at bossfights? If there is no addspawn you just play without them? Isn't that a pretty bad loss since we took the bandits frenzy charge.

leeds to another question. if 2 more points free. would you reccomend going for a jewel slot or frenzy charge?

thx for ur good work :)
Hi, I want to ask: Is there any other good bow for this build? I mean Legacy Reach cost around 50 exalts on legacy league so its bit expensive. Is there any other bow which is good for this build and its cheaper or better to buy council with 2 aditional arrows?
"
Bartzi a écrit :
hey there again.
First i have to say really nice built. i went for it and i am really impressed. works out really good!
what i was wondering, what about frenzy charges at bossfights? If there is no addspawn you just play without them? Isn't that a pretty bad loss since we took the bandits frenzy charge.

leeds to another question. if 2 more points free. would you reccomend going for a jewel slot or frenzy charge?

thx for ur good work :)

Frenzy charges are being used more for farming matters, because - of course - they aren't really great at bossfights. But well that's pretty much always the fact for bow-builds, if you are not playing a raider. For the second question it really depends: How good is your available jewel, what's your prefered playing style etc. ... Frenzy charges aren't need to make the build it. If i remember correctly i've played with only 1 charge from tree at legacy for example.

"
lesiooo a écrit :
Hi, I want to ask: Is there any other good bow for this build? I mean Legacy Reach cost around 50 exalts on legacy league so its bit expensive. Is there any other bow which is good for this build and its cheaper or better to buy council with 2 aditional arrows?

A good harbringer or lioneye's glare with gmp (dying sun helps as well) instead of ele-focus or pierce will work as well, but unless it's a mirror-worthy harbringer you'll lose quite some power compared to a legacy reach.
Dernière édition par basta1982, le 31 mai 2017 12:11:56
Would the build work well with one Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar ? Or Isn't worth using it
"
Predule a écrit :
Would the build work well with one Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar ? Or Isn't worth using it

Both effects sadly won't work. The chaos damage won't effect the damage of the retch and the increased leech is useless because you are playing with instant leech anyway,

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires