[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
mika2salo a écrit :
"
Engrumber a écrit :
I like this build!

And what if I will combine Victario's Charity+Necr.aegis (for offencive), and equip Corona Solaris (grants Blind aura) for defence? Cause i come close to monsters to apply curses and -50% chance on hit without block will be great defence, wont it?

P.S. One important notice: while i was running with Tukohamas and fire golems - I got temporary buff, that added fire damage to my spells (it was for a few seconds while in combat and faded after that). So, that means, Storm Brand triggered by CWDT - should give +50% fire res instead of -25% by El.equilibrium!

Yep, if you get fire damage to spells Winter Orb and Storm Brand will mess EE up. This is why running Anger in party with minion build in it is usually troublesome as you can't dismiss the aura.

Forget my last words about fire dmg - I missed "+fire dmg on kill" enchant on my boots :)

just thought I'd share the nice helmet I made for my guardian
"
jazz3601 a écrit :

Well, random definitely mocks me because when i start playing ice golems this season the uberlab gave me this:

Dernière édition par Icih3, le 8 avr. 2019 08:50:06
"
Icih3 a écrit :
"
jazz3601 a écrit :

Well, random definitely mocks me because when i start playing ice golems this season the uberlab gave me this:

wow
Gz @Icih3

I guess somebody will be along to tell you how to craft it but I would think something like Scorched + Bound + Pristine (for life) or Dense (for ES). Not too sure how well the ES can scale off that base though.

I've not really done much fossil crafting myself so I'm sure somebody will advise better but I think you should be able to create something really good assuming you want to for a flame golem character. I guess you can just leave it as is till you finish with your Ice Golem character and then craft it in Std.
What will get better dmg:

1)Summoning 4 flame golems
2)summoning 3 flame +1 stone golem (from clayshaper) because of Primordal's "+dmg to golems for each type of golem"?
"
Forget my last words about fire dmg - I missed "+fire dmg on kill" enchant on my boots :)

Hello :)

Ok, that explains a lot. You get kills from damage over time, so Tukohamas sometimes give you on kill triggers.

"

Hey :)

Gz on rolling a very nice helmet! What fossils did you use to get such great results?

"

"
wow

"
Gz @Icih3

I guess somebody will be along to tell you how to craft it but I would think something like Scorched + Bound + Pristine (for life) or Dense (for ES). Not too sure how well the ES can scale off that base though.

I've not really done much fossil crafting myself so I'm sure somebody will advise better but I think you should be able to create something really good assuming you want to for a flame golem character. I guess you can just leave it as is till you finish with your Ice Golem character and then craft it in Std.

Hi :)

Gz on nice helmet also! For some reason seems like many Ice Golemancer have been getting Flame Golems enchantments on their helmets.

Yep, that base type is not optimal, but can still get nice rolls in you want to use / trade if for Flame Golemancer.

"
What will get better dmg:

1)Summoning 4 flame golems
2)summoning 3 flame +1 stone golem (from clayshaper) because of Primordal's "+dmg to golems for each type of golem"?
'

I recommend going 4x Flame Golemancers as dropping even one drops total clear speed a lot. The boost from one extra type of Golem is also not worth it in boss fights.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Small question: should I go for Rathpith shield or stick to victarios?
"
lpcinder a écrit :
Small question: should I go for Rathpith shield or stick to victarios?

That depends solely on your play-style and skills.

Rathpith without Necromantic Aegis is great for defense as you get nice block chance with added EHP (HP + ES). It costs some damage, but not that much after all. DPS loss is mostly seen in map clear speed and not at boss kills.

Victarios Charity with Necromantic Aegis is great if you like to clear maps faster. If you can kite enemies easily and know what the dangerous moves are, this setup can both raise DPS near 1.5x for mapping and also make minions faster.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Checked a few pages, but haven't seen it asked/answered - does the flame golem guild have presence on HC?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires