Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

I personally don't think that you should buff anything in this league. BUT I have one proposition which others already had: make all gems available at vendors for all classes (excluding the rare ones like added chaos damage). It's a pain to actually get the correct gems without the possibility to buy the ones you really need, despite the fact that this mechanic is stupid anyways.

Thanks
Drop Rate littel Better on SSF? or dont no?

higher Chance to Crafing a Six-Linked-Cheast with 1 Fuse?

or i must be playing over 500 Hours for killing Shaper? :D

Dernière édition par stauch3r, le 17 févr. 2017 05:25:08
The best thing about the league is SSF for me. I have a lot of that Legacypowercreep in Standard. Nobody needs that. I hope in 3.0 the whole stuff is deleted.

And it does not have to be changed anything at the dropbehavior in SSF. There are plenty of possibilities to take on the dropbehavior in the game.

edit/
Take for example a windripper + goldwyrm = you need a wheelbarrow for the loot in a breach.:-)
Dernière édition par KlausKleenex, le 17 févr. 2017 08:12:56
Looking forward playing always in this mode. I prefer solo playing, it's a lot more rewarding.
Oh f*** yeah, so excited for this!
I was gonna take a break until 3.0 but no way I miss the 2.6 for this! :D
"
Josnic85 a écrit :
"
LMTR14 a écrit :
so there are no ssf-marked challenge rewards. as in giving them an * behind their name, only so that the player could see he earned them the hard way.

aaaand ssf failed before it even began. stillborn. a ssf leaderboard is only motivation for the 5%. the 95% have ZERO extra motivation to play ssf.

Why should others be motivated to play it, except those who want to play SSF?

what do you mean by "others"? there is no separate playerbase, if you mean that - there is only one playerbase that ggg has to satisfy!

nobody will be motivated to play it the way it is since it doesn't do anything you couldn't do before (by simply not partying and trading nor give rewards!! it's a non-feature just like the atlas was. and like I said, simply adding an * would not take anything away from the regular league rewards, but reward the ssf players with bragging rights. nobody sane can be against that.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Dernière édition par LMTR14, le 18 févr. 2017 06:45:03
I have only ever played SSF so this is good news, and it doesn't need higher drop rates, better chances in crafting or any other guff. Frankly, I am disappointed that all SSF chars across a league will have a common stash, as it misses the whole point of playing SSF in the first place. It allows those with nothing but time to grind loot and then twink chars for the end of a league, but at least it's a start.
Regards Hexcaliber
Dernière édition par Hexcaliber, le 18 févr. 2017 07:01:13
What do people think about having the ability to trade in SSF league, but limited to currency (and maybe maps) only?

"
cdchi1 a écrit :
What do people think about having the ability to trade in SSF league, but limited to currency (and maybe maps) only?

NO!
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"
cdchi1 a écrit :

NO
Glacial Hammer now has 3-5% Chance to Poison on the character select screen.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires