[2.6] Cospri's Forge Lacerate Slayer - Fast clearspeed - Farming Shaper, Guardians, Uber Atziri -

"
malarix1222 a écrit :
A troubling thought occurred - the AoE nerf also hit blasphemy curse radius very hard. At this point, with all AoE buffs, your lacerate radius is actually larger than your curse radius by quite a large margin. Of course it was bigger before anyway, but now it's kind of a ridiculous difference.

You could probably clear an entire map without killing any mob pack that is actually affected by your curses. This hampers your damage pretty badly since you don't get the vulnerability buffs to both your base hit and the poison inflicted, not to mention that ranged mobs almost definitely aren't affected by your temp chains anymore unless you make it a point to stand right on top of them, making them extra dangerous.

Yep, blasphemy was nerfed as well. I'm busy playing legacy at the moment but I will have to do some testing in standard soon.
"
karakurtas a écrit :
I was wondering about blasphemy (when it reaches 20lvl) radius, but decided to wait till I get that at some later time in the game. Maybe Champion of the Cause 3 point node at the bottom is worth considering (+40% aura area)? Leadership node is too far.

It is definitely worth considering. It's one of the things I intend to test.
"
PathOfGreed a écrit :
What´s the reason for not taking Blood Magic and would it be bad to take it ?

This build uses mana reservation so you cannot use Blood Magic. Check out Mathil's starforge lacerate build if you're interested in playing a similar build with BM.
Ever consider using wither totem?
"
Babybean a écrit :
Ever consider using wither totem?

I've considered it, but it is just a lot worse than Ancestral Warchief totem.
I've been playing this build on legacy league and tested the new area on curses, vuln at lvl 13 and temp chains on 15, with +20% aoe aura from a node you get a step larger to radius, imo, that's too low to be good, I guess at lvl 20 they should be enough. Also tested with one node of +20 and a inc aoe in the blasphemy setup and it's like 3 steps, so I think i'll just keep them at 20 and invest those 4 points from curse effect into something else.

I'm still low level and trying to get my resists along with that damn int.

the build is fun, so far so good.

anyone else doing this build? any thoughts?
I will use this build at some later point (when I get cospris and starforge), running with kondo's and hatred atm. Did some calculations and I think it is more than possible to use one more unique item with this build, especially with some tree investment in resists (be it chain.n.cloth or diamond skin + all resist jewels). Ming's heart would be nice addition. Lacerate feels much better than blade fluff. Carnage heart gives good boost for this build (stats, dps, resists, leech speed and most importantly gore!!), up to 56 int, and with 30 int from the tree you can manage just with one item with Int. Hate attribute stats from Items, they take same space as resists.
hey do i need 6l to farm uber lab ? 5l should be okay right?
i did uberlab with semi optimised gear in legacy and wasnt a problem with 5l
IGN Keranka
nicebuild :)
Dernière édition par naimhairix51, le 18 mars 2017 15:40:09

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires