[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

How do you guys think would the build work with Kaom's Heart. I mean the flat max life is amazing and I think the damage boost with at least 35% more fire damage would even be bigger than the damage boost of Carcass Jack. Of course you only have a 4-Link for Cyclone but the main damage dealer is the molten burst anyway, right? Has anyone actually tried that?

Cyclone Set-up could be: Cyclone - Inc AoE / Conc Effect - Elemental Focus / Fortify - Weapon Elemental Dmg
"
Lemmji a écrit :
How do you guys think would the build work with Kaom's Heart. I mean the flat max life is amazing and I think the damage boost with at least 35% more fire damage would even be bigger than the damage boost of Carcass Jack. Of course you only have a 4-Link for Cyclone but the main damage dealer is the molten burst anyway, right? Has anyone actually tried that?

Cyclone Set-up could be: Cyclone - Inc AoE / Conc Effect - Elemental Focus / Fortify - Weapon Elemental Dmg

Definitely food for thought. You gain more toughness from 430+ more life and 40% increased fire damage, trading off AOE radius, area damage and Cyclone damage (Cyclone does contribute substantially to damage output and it is also more consistent when comes to life leech).

I don't have a Kaom's Heart in league to test it out so can't tell how much difference in terms of clear speed it will be.

Probably something that I will test out when league is over or I can get my hands on a cheap Kaom's Heart.

EDIT: You not only loses damage from Cyclone, you will also lose a 4L setup, which in most likelihood, Warchief.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 14 févr. 2017 11:40:00
I think I would just drop the Leap Slam Setup. Yes you lose mobility but you keep Warchief and the Blasphemy setup at least.

I guess it'll be worse than the Carcass Jack version at the end. The tankyness will be nice, but I think the damage loss will be too big to make up for that.
Hey im currently running your build and its alot of fun, i dont know what to upgrade, except getting a dying sun, but its way too much currency for such a flask imo. Some of my Jewels aren´t that good, they´re still left over from when i first started this char?

Character : sBeenzino (Level 89 Slayer Breach Softcore)

I was thinking of maybe getting another Chest, maybe Lightning Coil or something like that
Dernière édition par ArminTH, le 14 févr. 2017 19:27:15
"
Lemmji a écrit :
I think I would just drop the Leap Slam Setup. Yes you lose mobility but you keep Warchief and the Blasphemy setup at least.

I guess it'll be worse than the Carcass Jack version at the end. The tankyness will be nice, but I think the damage loss will be too big to make up for that.

I suspect the damage loss will be too big to make up too switching from Carcass to Kaom's heart.

"
ArminTH a écrit :
Hey im currently running your build and its alot of fun, i dont know what to upgrade, except getting a dying sun, but its way too much currency for such a flask imo. Some of my Jewels aren´t that good, they´re still left over from when i first started this char?

Character : sBeenzino (Level 89 Slayer Breach Softcore)

I was thinking of maybe getting another Chest, maybe Lightning Coil or something like that

Looking at your character, besides Carrion Vessel (a very good jewel), you can replace the other 3 jewels in your skill tree. I see a missing ring slot. I would assume you have moved it to your inventory.

As to getting a different chest, there is really no other better chest (maybe Skin of Lords with Point blank keystone with the right colors but this will likely be very pricey). Lightning Coil is chest that fit better with Abyssus Helm.

Basically from what I see, besides replacing 3 jewels, Dying Sun flask is really your next big upgrade. The AOE it provides, that extra 2 projectiles, and ability to handle single elemental reflect mob makes the flask just too good to pass.
Why dont u use Point Blank node? It will cost u 4 points, but u will get additional gem to ur weapon.
"
JizaBol a écrit :
Why dont u use Point Blank node? It will cost u 4 points, but u will get additional gem to ur weapon.

Yes. You can certainly go for Point Blank node. Something that I have been contemplating too.

3 choices available to get those 4 points:
"
- 3 points from Executioner node
- 3 points from Hematophagy
- 3 x 5% life nodes Constitution wheel
+
"
- 1 Mana Leech node near Vitality Void node

My choice will probably be to drop Hematophagy and this will be the new tree at level 95.

And you replace

with

in Ngamahu's Flame.
Honestly: I wouldn't do it. Investing 4 points is huge imo and the Point Blank Support gem is stronger than the node, because you get 46% projectile damage together with the 50% inc. damage whereas the node only gives the 50% inc. damage. Also Added Fire for example only gives 43% fire damage (instead of the 46% from PBS). If you drop Hematophagy, you're also losing 20% increased damage because we are always leeching. That means you all in a ll lose 23% damage and a good amount of leeching.
"
Lemmji a écrit :
Honestly: I wouldn't do it. Investing 4 points is huge imo and the Point Blank Support gem is stronger than the node, because you get 46% projectile damage together with the 50% inc. damage whereas the node only gives the 50% inc. damage. Also Added Fire for example only gives 43% fire damage (instead of the 46% from PBS). If you drop Hematophagy, you're also losing 20% increased damage because we are always leeching. That means you all in a ll lose 23% damage and a good amount of leeching.

Added Fire is a "extra" damage modifier that applies on the base physical damage (after increased physical damage), whereas Point Blank gem is increased damage. So switching to Added Fire should result in more damage, at the expense of more leech.

However, even without getting the Point Blank keystone, this build is not lacking in damage. But no harm in getting more I suppose. :)
Aaah of course. Mhhh that makes it pretty interesting :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires