[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 a écrit :

Molten Burst is where the damage is coming from. You should see the damage jumps to 13.5K region when EO is in effect (without flask). With flask it will jump into 14.5K.

But yes, going EO sacrifice too much toughness. My standard guy took a 700 life hit (from 6700 to 6000) switching over to EO.
_

But what is dmg on the regular version ? ( i never payed attention on MB ><). Now it's how you said -13.5-14.5. Do you think it's worth it to spend so much currency to get this figures ?) because it doesnt seem that I clear maps faster or kill bosses more efficient. Moreover, it was easy to kill chimera to me, but now I cant do it at all.
"
Itscrypt a écrit :
I just swapped from earthquake slayer to this build, enjoying it quite a bit. Can anyone help me with some sort of progression to upgrade my gear new player so i'm lost as hell. :)

Damage is pretty good, tankiness not so much.

Get more armour on your gloves, belt and boots. Aim for 3000 armour rating on your character sheet. Replace Sapphire flask with Taste of Hate. Replace 1 of your ruby flask with Wise Oak.

"
old_nihilist a écrit :
"
kira1414 a écrit :

Molten Burst is where the damage is coming from. You should see the damage jumps to 13.5K region when EO is in effect (without flask). With flask it will jump into 14.5K.

But yes, going EO sacrifice too much toughness. My standard guy took a 700 life hit (from 6700 to 6000) switching over to EO.
_

But what is dmg on the regular version ? ( i never payed attention on MB ><). Now it's how you said -13.5-14.5. Do you think it's worth it to spend so much currency to get this figures ?) because it doesnt seem that I clear maps faster or kill bosses more efficient. Moreover, it was easy to kill chimera to me, but now I cant do it at all.

The regular version, molten burst damage is in the range of 8 - 10K before flask. In your case, you took too huge a penalty going from regular to EO as your health pool dropped from 6700 to 5500. I would suggest go with what work best for you. The regular version is capable of taking down Shaper too. :)

EDIT: And 1 more thing, EO has high character level requirement. My standard guy is at level 96 and 6000 health pool is using Cospri chest. With Carcass he seat around 6200 health pool.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 28 mars 2017 22:30:05
Spoiler
Couldn't find in in the build, so I have to ask. How do I get those endurance charges? No such support, nor unique item or passive on the tree.

Nevermind, found it. Great build!
Dernière édition par shalannn, le 29 mars 2017 07:47:39
May i ask you what is the reason to use blood magic support for flame golem and leap slam?

Is it just to save mana or is there a use-case i don't see right now?
"
Akaira a écrit :
May i ask you what is the reason to use blood magic support for flame golem and leap slam?

Is it just to save mana or is there a use-case i don't see right now?

Leap slam 4L is open to your gem choice. Blood magic is there just to make leaping and golem casting to be mana free. This is especially useful when you run 3 auras. Other than that, you are free to mix and match here. :)
What is wrong with my build?Im level 90 atm, so i will get 10 more skill points when reach lvl 100. But i just moved my current tree from the game to poe planner and it says that i used 108/121 skill points. How it can be possible?
That is a good build. I cannot decide which 6l to go for - Faster Attack Speed or Elemental Focus Support. I'm guessing survivability will be better with the Faster Attack speed due to more attacks meaning more leaching, no?
"
areukiddingme a écrit :
What is wrong with my build?Im level 90 atm, so i will get 10 more skill points when reach lvl 100. But i just moved my current tree from the game to poe planner and it says that i used 108/121 skill points. How it can be possible?

I checked your tree on poeplanner. It is showing level 90. Did you choose the bandit reward for normal and cruel?

"
dantata a écrit :
That is a good build. I cannot decide which 6l to go for - Faster Attack Speed or Elemental Focus Support. I'm guessing survivability will be better with the Faster Attack speed due to more attacks meaning more leaching, no?

Go for Faster Attack. Cyclone will proc more molten burst.

I use vaal pact, is it a mistake?
Hi, im having troubles making shaper and Uber atziri seems impossible, can someone tell me if my gear is the problem or what im doing wrong ? (Sorry about my english)

And you can look my tree in my character stab

PD: Im using Redvil´s tree
Dernière édition par Fedega, le 29 mars 2017 22:13:00

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires