[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Youre not going to stand there and take hits fom izaro. You do need to be mindful of his overhead attacks when he has his 2 handed mace. You need to use your flasks wisely. Without them youll get one shot or youll get frozen etc.

He hits hard.
"
ABADDONTHEWICKED a écrit :
i was wondering if you could look at my build and see where i should improve immediately. ive enjoyed playing this build and besides a couple rare one shots it handles things pretty well.

My observations:

- You will need to 6 socket your Ngamahu's Flame. You just need 6 sockets on it. Don't worry about linking the weapon.
- Carcass wise just need the 5L
- Rings need more resistance
- You can use Daresso's Salute or Carnage Heart amulet (refer to 5L Carcass Jack setup without Xoph's Blood in the guide)
- You can use Wise Oak's flask in your pot setup (you can refer to flask section in the guide)
- For merciless lab, get Brutal Fervour, leave Headsman for uber lab.
- Get Primeval Force cluster on the right side of the tree

Try to aim for 3000 armour and you should be fine. :)
Alright I'm level 91, my highest level char!

Finally saved up and got a xoph's blood!

I'm at 29k cyclone with fire pen in the six link instead of elemental focus, cutting through everything like butter.

6k life, 4785 armor, 2488 evasion.

I managed to get all my uncapped resists to exactly 149% so wise oaks works for all elements with the damage reduction and penetration(even though we only use fire), INSANE!

With that and armor and ruby flasks its nearly impossible to die.

Saving up for a 4r 2g link socket carcass jack but i doubt i'll ever see one with those colours...

besides that i lost some stats trying to match up my uncapped resists so just looking out for higher life pieces with the same resists.

Still having tons of fun blending everything up to bits!

Edit:
http://imgur.com/Dh94jg3

Edit 2:
Improved!
http://imgur.com/a/7bSV8
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Dernière édition par Lunartuna, le 17 mars 2017 15:22:01
Hello OP. Great build, having lots of fun with it.

One question though: I'm currently lvl 59 and I have all the skill points that you indicated we should have at lvl 55 with no additional ones (meaning +4). Am i doing something wrong?

I double and triple checked and it all seems right. Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance.
Just want to say, this build is great so far. I played a Ngamahu Raider in Breach and loved it so I thought I'd try it again with a different class this time around. Did not disappoint, was able to clear Uber Lab at 74 with a Carnage Heart, just got a Xoph's Blood and am about to push into the Atlas. Great build my man.
I noticed you don't take IR, why?
"
Lunartuna a écrit :
Alright I'm level 91, my highest level char!

Finally saved up and got a xoph's blood!

I'm at 29k cyclone with fire pen in the six link instead of elemental focus, cutting through everything like butter.

6k life, 4785 armor, 2488 evasion.

I managed to get all my uncapped resists to exactly 149% so wise oaks works for all elements with the damage reduction and penetration(even though we only use fire), INSANE!

With that and armor and ruby flasks its nearly impossible to die.

Saving up for a 4r 2g link socket carcass jack but i doubt i'll ever see one with those colours...

besides that i lost some stats trying to match up my uncapped resists so just looking out for higher life pieces with the same resists.

Still having tons of fun blending everything up to bits!

Edit:
http://imgur.com/Dh94jg3

Edit 2:
Improved!
http://imgur.com/a/7bSV8

Nice achievement you have there. It is not easy to get all 3 resistance to be the same value but when you do, the benefit is worth the effort. :)

Yes, 4R is hard to craft. Probably Vorici bench with 3R will give you a better chance but it ain't cheap at all.

"
BlackHao a écrit :
Hello OP. Great build, having lots of fun with it.

One question though: I'm currently lvl 59 and I have all the skill points that you indicated we should have at lvl 55 with no additional ones (meaning +4). Am i doing something wrong?

I double and triple checked and it all seems right. Can you help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Your character profile is hidden so I am not able to see what could be the issue. Did you complete all side quests that reward skill point? There are 7 free skill points for each difficulty. You will have 14 free skill points when you reach act 4 of cruel difficulty.

"
Sag3d a écrit :
Just want to say, this build is great so far. I played a Ngamahu Raider in Breach and loved it so I thought I'd try it again with a different class this time around. Did not disappoint, was able to clear Uber Lab at 74 with a Carnage Heart, just got a Xoph's Blood and am about to push into the Atlas. Great build my man.

Thank you for liking the build. :)

"
shadowscion a écrit :
I noticed you don't take IR, why?

I do not take Iron Reflex because I don't feel there is a need for it once you have 3000 armour. And 20+ % of evasion is not a bad thing to have too.
Hi can someone experienced look at my gear and tell me what to improve?

Right now i trying to 5l Carcass Jack but it is impossible (saving orbs for Vorici).
It would be hard for me to replace that +INT ring with +INT and Life.
Xpoh's amulet is too expensive for me.

Spoiler

Jewels:
1) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 12% Increased Physical Damage With Two Handed Melee Weapons, +13 INT, 12% Increased Accuracy Rating
2) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 16% Increased Fire Damage, 4% Increased Attack Speed, Totems Gain +6% All Ele Res
3) 14% Increased Physical Damage, 4% Increased Attack Speed, 7% Increased Attack Speed With Axes

Stats: http://i.imgur.com/i3UqH6n.jpg

"
kira1414 a écrit :
"
ABADDONTHEWICKED a écrit :
i was wondering if you could look at my build and see where i should improve immediately. ive enjoyed playing this build and besides a couple rare one shots it handles things pretty well.

My observations:

- You will need to 6 socket your Ngamahu's Flame. You just need 6 sockets on it. Don't worry about linking the weapon.
- Carcass wise just need the 5L
- Rings need more resistance
- You can use Daresso's Salute or Carnage Heart amulet (refer to 5L Carcass Jack setup without Xoph's Blood in the guide)
- You can use Wise Oak's flask in your pot setup (you can refer to flask section in the guide)
- For merciless lab, get Brutal Fervour, leave Headsman for uber lab.
- Get Primeval Force cluster on the right side of the tree

Try to aim for 3000 armour and you should be fine. :)

thanks a ton for the tips!
Dernière édition par ABADDONTHEWICKED, le 18 mars 2017 05:34:09
nice build, pretty much melting everything in my path, did some t15's they seemed a walk in the park tho, but atm farming Shaped Strands.

this is my current gear ,need to improve gems next and 6l my chest. sitting at 73% item rarity find aswell. my cyclone dps is 42k in HO. thanks for the build.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires