[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
meister1523 a écrit :
Hi again mate!

Just want to know how do you deal with the boss at the T16 Maze of the Minotaur Map?

Thanks again! :)

You will need Lion's Roar (Granite) + Taste of Hate flask (Basalt) + Enduring Cry. Cyclone on top of him and you will be able to avoid most of his attacks. Jump to another platform if the falling rocks start to overlap. They are the main thing that can kill you.

His tunnel attack is easy to avoid and he does not execute it if you are next to him.
"
You will need Lion's Roar (Granite) + Taste of Hate flask (Basalt) + Enduring Cry. Cyclone on top of him and you will be able to avoid most of his attacks. Jump to another platform if the falling rocks start to overlap. They are the main thing that can kill you.

His tunnel attack is easy to avoid and he does not execute it if you are next to him.

Thanks for the info! However, I'm currently using Blood Rage, will that be enough instead of the Enduring Cry?

And there is a new Bismuth Flask which is the "The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask" will that be a good replacement for Dying Sun?

Thanks again mate!
Dernière édition par meister1523, le 12 mars 2017 07:45:07
"
meister1523 a écrit :
"

Thanks for the info! However, I'm currently using Blood Rage, will that be enough instead of the Enduring Cry?

And there is a new Bismuth Flask which is the "The Wise Oak Bismuth Flask" will that be a good replacement for Dying Sun?

Thanks again mate!

Blood Rage wont help you mitigate the minotaurs phys damage, but it provides more leach. you dont need leach, you need mitigation from his phys attacks - so find a spot for enduring cry and get used to recasting it.

As for Wise Oak vs Dying Sun - Dying Sun is great for clearing (AoE, extra projectiles), The Wise Oak is better for boss clear (MOAR Fire Pen!).

P.
Kira, what kind of jewels should we seek to ?

And what would you change in my gear ? Actually I have to depend on one of my jewel with int, because my gear doesn't have enough int to cover gems needs (lol).

Spoiler

Dernière édition par old_nihilist, le 12 mars 2017 14:09:44
So how would daressos defiance work with this build?

I worry about izaro. Im a tad unexperienced regarding fighting end game content so i find i make a ton of mistakes. Any way to bolster my tankiness for the first little bit?

I grabbed iron will and im rocking 6k def with carcass. I kinda wanna grab belly or daressos. Which would be better?

Im at 5.5k life. I need some margin of error survivability for the time being.

Immortal call set up is something i may invest in. Any other tips or suggestions?
Build is going great, now. Can farm full key Izaro pretty easily! Damage is a bit much on today's layout with full essences, so I opted to just kill them and go four key with the silver chest/Argus.

Sitting at 6k life and 6.5k armor without flasks up, and about 44k Cyclone DPS sitting in hideout with just auras up.

Here's my current gear/jewels/flasks. I figure next step is to get ready for Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atziri. I know I need to get Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar. I'd like my second ring to have a little more life and a physical roll on it, too. What other upgrades should I look for?

Spoiler
Dernière édition par dbush2765, le 12 mars 2017 16:07:23
how big of a improvement i can expect of buying a Xoph's Blood? I will be able to afford it maybe later today.
Well got my first ever uber lab. Tried yesterday and he one shot me, today I used 200 jewelers orbs to get a six socket on my Ngamuahu and also found this sweet belt

Thanks for the guide man, build is pretty damn good, but you aren't joking when you say we need life on EVERYTHING.

I'd say if the gear doesn't have life or armour on it look elsewhere.
Dernière édition par snwkill, le 12 mars 2017 20:49:48
"
meister1523 a écrit :
"

Thanks again mate!

@mrpetrov pretty much said it all. :)

"
old_nihilist a écrit :
Kira, what kind of jewels should we seek to ?

And what would you change in my gear ? Actually I have to depend on one of my jewel with int, because my gear doesn't have enough int to cover gems needs (lol).

Spoiler

You can look at the Jewels section in the guide on various jewel options. If you are need the int in order to cover the gems, you can certainly get them from jewels.

You can also re-roll the lightning resistance on your gloves for more int using master crafting.

"
Planisphaerium a écrit :
So how would daressos defiance work with this build?

I worry about izaro. Im a tad unexperienced regarding fighting end game content so i find i make a ton of mistakes. Any way to bolster my tankiness for the first little bit?

I grabbed iron will and im rocking 6k def with carcass. I kinda wanna grab belly or daressos. Which would be better?

Im at 5.5k life. I need some margin of error survivability for the time being.

Immortal call set up is something i may invest in. Any other tips or suggestions?

Uber Izaro fights can be scary for inexperienced players and the only way to overcome this is to gain more experience through fighting him. Once you get used to it, he will be cake walk for you. You can also take out his aide to make phase 3 easier for you and slowly progress to full keys run.

Daresso gives you free endurance charges and onslaught, more dodge (if you are not taking up Iron Reflexes key stone), more leech, and more armour.

You can go for Immortal Call but personally, I feel that if you do not have 5+ endurance charges, the duration is just too short to be of much use. What that can 1 shot you, still will. Thus, I prefer to use just Enduring Cry + Lion's Roar + Taste of Hate during fights.

"
dbush2765 a écrit :
Build is going great, now. Can farm full key Izaro pretty easily! Damage is a bit much on today's layout with full essences, so I opted to just kill them and go four key with the silver chest/Argus.

Sitting at 6k life and 6.5k armor without flasks up, and about 44k Cyclone DPS sitting in hideout with just auras up.

Here's my current gear/jewels/flasks. I figure next step is to get ready for Guardians/Shaper/Uber Atziri. I know I need to get Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar. I'd like my second ring to have a little more life and a physical roll on it, too. What other upgrades should I look for?

Spoiler

Your stats is more than sufficient to handle Izaro with essences. Just go for it. :)

Charge Disruptors will probably be the one that you want to avoid since Izaro hit really hard with charges.

Your breach ring is very nicely roll. Grats on that. You can look into upgrading the rare ring for more damage or just master craft physical damage roll on it.

Besides Taste of Hate and Lion's Roar, you can definitely look at Wise Oak's flask. Just make sure you have fire as your highest resistance so as to gain 20% additional fire penetration. And there is also Dying Sun.

As to farming Uber Atziri, I did not manage to kill her but @redviles did. You can read his comments here.

"
how big of a improvement i can expect of buying a Xoph's Blood? I will be able to afford it maybe later today.

30% more damage with Xoph's Blood.

"
snwkill a écrit :
Well got my first ever uber lab. Tried yesterday and he one shot me, today I used 200 jewelers orbs to get a six socket on my Ngamuahu and also found this sweet belt

Thanks for the guide man, build is pretty damn good, but you aren't joking when you say we need life on EVERYTHING.

I'd say if the gear doesn't have life or armour on it look elsewhere.

Grats on clearing Uber Izaro and wow, that is a very nice belt you got there!

Yes. You will need the life and armor rolls on all the slots that you can find in order to get your life over 6000 and armour over 3000.

Once you are in that zone, you will do pretty fine. :)
what about koams and 4l cyclone set up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires