[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
xtyp3 a écrit :
anymore tips for hc? in gear or tree

I have never played HC but if I were to, I would go for tankier gears. I will not use Carcass Jack but choose either Belly of the Beast, Daresso's Defiance, or Lightning Coil as my chest piece.

For helm, gloves, belt, and boots, I will go for:

- high armour rating (over 600)
- high life (over 80)
- high elemental resist

And I would likely go for this skill tree.

"
old_nihilist a écrit :

How enduring cry should work without immortal call ? there is no sockets for the set CWDT-immortal call-flameg golem

I personally don't use Immortal Call, just pure Endurance Charges for the physical damage reduction. You can certainly go for Immortal setup. I would use level 1 Cast When Damage Taken + level 3 Immortal Call + level 20 Increased Duration.

"
meister1523 a écrit :

Thanks again for the updated response! Yep I'll try the Blood Rage set-up. And one last thing, based on my equipment which you have seen already, my Physical Damage Reduction is only at 13% whereas the required PDR is around 20% right? so what can you suggest?

Thanks again! ;)

You can consider getting more armour rating for your gloves + belt + boots and pick Combat Stamina cluster at the top left side of the skill tree. :)
Meh the raider nghamu is a lot better with more survive
"
You can consider getting more armour rating for your gloves + belt + boots and pick Combat Stamina cluster at the top left side of the skill tree. :)

Thank you! I'll save more currencies to upgrade those items :) But I think I'll prefer to stick with Enduring Cry for the tankiness and spec for the Combat Stamina til level 90 xD
Hi, i would like to ask if its a good idea to use item "The Perfect Form" because of the free Artic Armor (13% Less Phys/Fire dmg + chill on hit) + life + spell evasion + evasion.
I dint like the idea of using carcass jack only because of the AOE radius. And i dont know if its a good idea to buy Belly.
And i was considering use this setup: [CWDT + Blade Vortex + Curse on hit + Flammability] instead of Blasphemy, so i can use Herald of ASH + Hatred for more damage.
Other thing i have noted is that you don't take all the Endurance charge nodes in the tree (which is really close) and with this setup we don't use any frenzy charge, its worth trying to get this nodes (Endurance) and using some skill to generate frenzy charge like Blood Rage?
Warlord mark's seems good for this build too, so we can drop vitality void and life leech nodes.
Sorry for my grammar, i am not good at writing in english...
Dernière édition par guifa11, le 7 mars 2017 05:05:03
What about helment enchantment +40% cyclone damage, should it incredible boost our dmg ?
"
guifa11 a écrit :
Hi, i would like to ask if its a good idea to use item "The Perfect Form" because of the free Artic Armor (13% Less Phys/Fire dmg + chill on hit) + life + spell evasion + evasion.
I dint like the idea of using carcass jack only because of the AOE radius. And i dont know if its a good idea to buy Belly.

And i was considering use this setup: [CWDT + Blade Vortex + Curse on hit + Flammability] instead of Blasphemy, so i can use Herald of ASH + Hatred for more damage.

Other thing i have noted is that you don't take all the Endurance charge nodes in the tree (which is really close) and with this setup we don't use any frenzy charge, its worth trying to get this nodes (Endurance) and using some skill to generate frenzy charge like Blood Rage?

Warlord mark's seems good for this build too, so we can drop vitality void and life leech nodes.
Sorry for my grammar, i am not good at writing in english...

Perform Form is not suitable because you don't benefit from Arctic Armour. The aura requires you to be stationary to get the reduction benefit.

As for Belly chest, it is pretty much up to you. Belly provides more life whereas Carcass provide more damage. I would go for Belly if I am playing HC. Otherwise I would pretty much use Carcass or Cospri's Will (for +1 curse).

[CWDT + Blade Vortex + Curse on hit + Flammability] is not as good compared to Blasphemy because it doesn't have 100% uptime. The curse aura ensure all mob hit by you takes more fire damage.

Previously, the skill tree has +2 endurance charges. I have since dropped it to 1, for more damage. And if you choose the recommended version of the tank setup, you will have to drop those charges from the tree so that you can reach Primeval Force cluster (to the far right).

Warlord Mark is a curse, unless you have +1 curse from your amulet (or unique ring Doedre's Damning, or unique chest Cospri's Will), you will have to sacrifice Flammability. And furthermore, I feel that Temporal Chain will be a better curse setup.

"
old_nihilist a écrit :
What about helment enchantment +40% cyclone damage, should it incredible boost our dmg ?

Yes. Either the % IAS or damage % Cyclone enchantment will be great dps boost.
What do you think about "Iron Reflexes"? Great armour boost for only 1 passive
Hello

Do you think blood rage would be good for this build? I'm not sure what you would replace to fit it in, but it gives a nice amount of attack speed and frenzy charges.
Oh.My.God. Got all main pieces of the gear
and it is around 55k dmg.... only bosses live more than a second ))). Everything costed me 9ex, I still have a problem with vitality, espessialy with traps in lab. I guess it because of my low quallity gloves, boots and belt... the new ones will cost me ~4x )). Summary this build costs ~13ex. Not very cheap for the league start but very nice gameplay!
Dernière édition par old_nihilist, le 7 mars 2017 17:35:26
"
Comrade_Ventie a écrit :
What do you think about "Iron Reflexes"? Great armour boost for only 1 passive

Yes. Iron Reflexes is now worth investing in the new patch 2.6 skill tree. Previously (patch 2.5) to get there you need to spend 3 skill points.

"
Skullbasch a écrit :
Hello

Do you think blood rage would be good for this build? I'm not sure what you would replace to fit it in, but it gives a nice amount of attack speed and frenzy charges.

Yes. Blood rage is good for this build. I would replace Blood Magic in the 4L setup with it.

"
old_nihilist a écrit :
Oh.My.God. Got all main pieces of the gear
and it is around 55k dmg.... only bosses live more than a second ))). Everything costed me 9ex, I still have a problem with vitality, espessialy with traps in lab. I guess it because of my low quallity gloves, boots and belt... the new ones will cost me ~4x )). Summary this build costs ~13ex. Not very cheap for the league start but very nice gameplay!

Nice gears you got there. You are just missing that 6L chest piece. :)

Xoph's Blood is currently inflated in the new league. Price of it will definitely go down real fast because this amulet and Xoph's Blessing is not rare at all in Breach. The helm enchantment is a great bonus but not mandate so a helm without that will cost way cheaper.

For lab, this is how I handle traps:

- Spinning wheel, blades, sentry, i pretty much run towards them and I usually don't stop. As long as you run towards them, they don't do much damage. Hit that Quick Silver flask and just sprint away.
- Burning ground, i love rooms filled with burning ground. You can just cyclone through the mobs and you will pretty much leech through without taking any damage. You can also leap through burning ground if there are no green aura font (they do damage to you when you leap) without taking damage.

And for gloves, belt and boots, you can try crafting them. In previous league, I crafted my gloves and belt and traded for the boots (way harder to craft). You don't have to aim for 30% movement, 25% boots is great too and they cost much lesser.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 7 mars 2017 21:55:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires