[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Ngamahu is so expensive for me right now, what skill and axe should i pick? Kaom's Primacy and cyclone would be good to start farming maps? Or there is another setup? I'm still in act 1 cruel but curious about to how to play whithout the axe until the price comes down
"
Ngamahu is so expensive for me right now, what skill and axe should i pick? Kaom's Primacy and cyclone would be good to start farming maps? Or there is another setup? I'm still in act 1 cruel but curious about to how to play whithout the axe until the price comes down

I just leveled with this build over the last 2 days. Try to find a 2h with high base physical damage and some +fire dmg to attacks. I leveled with the cyclone spell in a 4l pretty easily. Cyclone > Fortify > Melee Physical dmg > Weapon Elemental Damage ( or concentrated effect, i didnt spend currency rerolling for colors on leveling gear). I also ran Blasphemy with Warlord's mark because I felt the leech was a little low at times and just leveled flammability for max level later. These are the two biggest componants imo. I still had ancestral warchief and golem of course, but didnt worry about links on gear unless they already were there.

Weapon upgrades should only be 1 alc, and you can generally resell a weapon for the same price and pay yourself forward. I was famring Dried lake Merciless with a generic 2h (i had a 5l by sheer luck) by lvl 59 with little issues surviving. You will still get burst down until you pick up some more life gear later on, but it definitely works. I was able to farm up an Ngamahu by the time i was 68 with a few lucky drops I sold. Most of it was pure currency conversion tbh. But well worth it as i'm clearing t5 mobs with ease because of the damage increase almost immediately
"
old_nihilist a écrit :
I've just bought this armour
and kill this guy so eazy)). Now Im 78 lvl and my dmg with a totem is 34k and I have 4300 hp, is it normal ? cuz I still can be instantly killed by something I don't understand )), it happens rarely but it does.

Your HP is rather low with Belly. I took a look at your gears and you have many pieces missing life rolls, thus not taking advantage of the large life % increase bonus. Get life rolls on your rings, boots, gloves and amulet. You should see your life jumped to 5000+. By level 90, you should have at least 7000 using Belly.

For this build, besides one-shot bosses, the thing that can kill you is elemental reflect (physical reflect inclusive if you do not have Xoph's Blood yet). You can easily identify mobs with both reflect by looking at their aura. They have a wavy like display and for elemental reflect, you will see 3 colored balls (3 elements) rotating too.

Pop Ruby flask before you engage them so that elemental reflect will not kill you. If you do not have Xoph's Blood, you have to pop Granite + Basalt flask too.

This is what I do before engaging any fights:
- Cast Enduring Cry
- Hit my defense pots (Granite + Basalt and/or Ruby when there is elemental reflect) and whack the hell out of the mobs.

Also, get your armor rating to 3000+, you should have around 20% physical damage reduction. Get Devoto's helm too. Besides the huge attack speed and movement speed bonus, it also gives you another 10% physical damage reduction.

"
meister1523 a écrit :
Thanks for the input mate!

I did tweaked my jewels and bought new ones and it got me to around 51k DPS and I re-spec'ed my passive skill tree and applied the Hatchet Master and my attack speed went up to 3.19 :) though it's not reaching the 4.0 attack speed.

And I'm thinking of changing the Enduring Cry with Blood Rage but I don't know if it's viable in this build xD

:)

I would keep both Enduring Cry and Blood Rage. This build has more than enough life regen to ensure Blood Rage degen doesn't affect your health pool. So you can certainly go for Blood Rage. You might want to link Increased Duration gem with Blood Rage so that it is not a chore to keep it up.

"
Garrmor a écrit :
Hey I've been playing your build but I have a question which I haven't found answered I think. Why are you using blood magic support for leap slam instead of something like faster attacks?

Don't look at my SSF character because it will have slightly different setup for this build because I have to pray to RNG to get my hands on that Ngamahu. :)

For Blood Magic, I am only using it for my SSF character. You don't have to use that at all in regular league since you will have access to the axe. You can check my character named: GoroKusanagi for gem references.

I also don't use Fast Attack gem for Leap Slam because I would jump too fast and I find it a little tough for my brain to catch up with the action.

"
xxKillerZ a écrit :

Like what @CptKeys said, leveling axe are generally cheap and you can get rid of them easily without taking a lose.

You can take a look at this reply I made for a reference on weapons that you can use for leveling. You can also look at this reply made by @pale_emperor. :)
Hey, leveled this build in the Legacy HC league and it seems really good. Clear speed is super fast!, however i must say that already in T6 maps with decent map mods i am starting to feel a bit squishy. If i am not leaching i could get killed very quickly. This is not a huge problem yet, but i feel like this is gonna be a problem in red maps.

I also would not dare to do uber lab, the build has almost no armor mitigation and no evasion. Its not unheard of for uber Izaro doing 5k hits against no mitigation

Other than upgrading my flasks, I'm wondering what changes u would reccomend for playing this build in a hardcore league?

This is my gear so far, lvl 80 with 5,5k HP:

I hope i dont sound too negative, cus i am definetly enjoying the build!! very nice man
Dernière édition par Adritch, le 6 mars 2017 20:56:40
"
Adritch a écrit :
Hey, leveled this build in the Legacy HC league and it seems really good. Clear speed is super fast!, however i must say that already in T6 maps with decent map mods i am starting to feel a bit squishy. If i am not leaching i could get killed very quickly. This is not a huge problem yet, but i feel like this is gonna be a problem in red maps.

I also would not dare to do uber lab, the build has almost no armor mitigation and no evasion. Its not unheard of for uber Izaro doing 5k hits against no mitigation

Other than upgrading my flasks, I'm wondering what changes u would reccomend for playing this build in a hardcore league?

This is my gear so far, lvl 80 with 5,5k HP:

I hope i dont sound too negative, cus i am definetly enjoying the build!! very nice man

Glad you are enjoying the build, in HC too!

I would replace Carcass for a more tanky chest like Belly of the Beast or Daresso's Defiance. You can also aim for Taste of Hate flask as it gives you more protection.

You can get more armour on gloves + belt (Vanguard version) + boots. Each of them can roll 600+ armour rating. For helm, you can use:

EDIT: Replacing 1 of your Quick Silver with Basalt Flask will also be a nice addition.
Dernière édition par kira1414, le 6 mars 2017 21:42:19
Got my hand on a Ngamahu's and will be leveling my duelist tomorrow.

What skills did you guys use to level?
"
cybertier a écrit :
Got my hand on a Ngamahu's and will be leveling my duelist tomorrow.

What skills did you guys use to level?

In SSF league, I was leveling with Molten Strike and switch to Earthquake + Ancestral Warchief when I hit level 28. Eventually I switch over to Cyclone at higher level.

What you can do is socket cyclone in and level it at the same time. When you reach level 55, you can swap and use Cyclone as your main skill.
anymore tips for hc? in gear or tree
"
Your HP is rather low with Belly. I took a look at your gears and you have many pieces missing life rolls, thus not taking advantage of the large life % increase bonus. Get life rolls on your rings, boots, gloves and amulet. You should see your life jumped to 5000+. By level 90, you should have at least 7000 using Belly.

For this build, besides one-shot bosses, the thing that can kill you is elemental reflect (physical reflect inclusive if you do not have Xoph's Blood yet). You can easily identify mobs with both reflect by looking at their aura. They have a wavy like display and for elemental reflect, you will see 3 colored balls (3 elements) rotating too.

Pop Ruby flask before you engage them so that elemental reflect will not kill you. If you do not have Xoph's Blood, you have to pop Granite + Basalt flask too.

This is what I do before engaging any fights:
- Cast Enduring Cry
- Hit my defense pots (Granite + Basalt and/or Ruby when there is elemental reflect) and whack the hell out of the mobs.

Also, get your armor rating to 3000+, you should have around 20% physical damage reduction. Get Devoto's helm too. Besides the huge attack speed and movement speed bonus, it also gives you another 10% physical damage reduction.

How enduring cry should work without immortal call ? there is no sockets for the set CWDT-immortal call-flameg golem
Dernière édition par old_nihilist, le 6 mars 2017 23:58:18
"
I would keep both Enduring Cry and Blood Rage. This build has more than enough life regen to ensure Blood Rage degen doesn't affect your health pool. So you can certainly go for Blood Rage. You might want to link Increased Duration gem with Blood Rage so that it is not a chore to keep it up.

Thanks again for the updated response! Yep I'll try the Blood Rage set-up. And one last thing, based on my equipment which you have seen already, my Physical Damage Reduction is only at 13% whereas the required PDR is around 20% right? so what can you suggest?

Thanks again! ;)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires