[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

any tips to increase health?
"
VladimirPutin12 a écrit :
any tips to increase health?

Try to get 6-7% hp on every jewel, use Belly, high hp roll on gloves/boots, leather belt if you want, maybe a rare helm if really needed. I'm at 6.8k hp at level 92 (grabbed +30 int node)

Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

For mapping/better aoe clear

Kinda want Commandment of Fury on my gloves instead of Spite now

Replaced a ring and respecced out of int node, 6.990 hp now with a bit more dps.
Dernière édition par Phosphenez, le 1 août 2017 22:12:12
Will this build be updated for 3.0?
nice build
Dernière édition par edm161, le 2 août 2017 09:10:56
you read patch notes 3.0? you think build good for 3.0?
i see flask neft
@Keuleneule, skill tree remains the same in 3.0. Have updated the main post to reflect that the build is 3.0 ready.

Only changes will be bandits reward. You will kill all for +2 passives. I have also updated the main post to reflect this.

@tivon12, build is fine in 3.0. Just some drop in life and attack speed (due to changes in bandits reward).

P.S. I have also updated the 4L gem setup in the guide to reflect what I use in SSF 2.6. The main post also include the gear + jewels + flasks setup + offence & defence stats that I used to clear both Shaper and Uber Atziri in SSF.

This should give players a reference on what setup will work against the 2 endgame bosses.
i really like build thank you @kira1414
Thinking of using this as my league starter for 3.0. Are there any tips for leveling to make it go smoothly? What skills should I use from the start up until I can get the build rolling on my own? I usually try a new build that looks fun and interesting to me, but I don't know which skills are good for leveling so it takes forever and I burn out. Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
@Neurostre, there is a Leveling to 55 section in the guide that you can reference. It should help.

Seen on General Forum, spotted by @IceslayerVixxun.

Most of us should know about the pathfinding improvement made to cyclone. But besides that, based on latest patch notes, cyclone has another buff:

"
Cyclone now gains additional Melee range as it levels, up to +3 to Melee range at gem level 20.

"
kira1414 a écrit :
@Neurostre, there is a Leveling to 55 section in the guide that you can reference. It should help.

Seen on General Forum, spotted by @IceslayerVixxun.

Most of us should know about the pathfinding improvement made to cyclone. But besides that, based on latest patch notes, cyclone has another buff:

"
Cyclone now gains additional Melee range as it levels, up to +3 to Melee range at gem level 20.

It also gets +4 at 21 and have you made a section for pantheon system?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires