(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Dernière édition par Bannedmyself_, le 2 mars 2020 07:49:00
Hello, what about Pierce and Piercing Shots nods, wich ar near and will cost only 6 skill points. Ar they worth taking?
@sundayy_1

I can't, you can just ignore or report him!

@Troncz

Piercing isn't worth it anymore and wasn't in 2.6.
I offscreen with the Pierce gems 3-4 Packs
i agree pierce cluster isnt worth it KB clears everything even on a 4l np its barrage thats the issue early on
I actually swapped pierce support with added cold on my KB 4l setup. And put 2 unique quest jewels which give 1 pierce target + 10% proj dmg. still ofscreening everything and herald of ice procs more concistently. I'm at 15k KB dps in HO with wrath HOI and did uber izaro at lvl 80 on my first try(had to run for a while though)
Great build! Really enjoying it so far! I'm level 77 now, but how do I sustain my mana regernation? Any tips?
thanks alot man!
so whats the best way to generate power charges? orb of storms? the herald of ice curse setup doesnt work for bosses where the charges really matter.
so whats the best way to generate power charges? orb of storms? the herald of ice curse setup doesnt work for bosses where the charges really matter.
Hey,

I just wanted to thank you for the build. I am lvl 44 yet at the end of Act 4, already have

Spoiler

and am working on my gear and leveling. Due to work though this will take at least another week until I can actually start enjoying this build, but I'm sure that I will have the time and take the effort to lvl this char to 100 (my first then :) ) and to max out my gear. From what I've seen this build is super fun and I can't wait to put all the mechanics into play. Btw are you from Germany? Cuz I am and watching your vids it sounded like you are too. Anyway, thx again mate.
https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires