(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Celdro a écrit :
Also one more question, which is probably answered somewhere but i didnt find it: Pen or Flat vinktars? in the Gear section youre using a Pen, but in the pastebin its a Flat vinktars. Im guessing flat is better but you dont have a flat legacy vinktars?

Looking at my Path of Building, penetration vinktar's gives slightly better dps (2.6%) over max rolled added lightning.
"
Vesprz a écrit :
"
Celdro a écrit :
Also one more question, which is probably answered somewhere but i didnt find it: Pen or Flat vinktars? in the Gear section youre using a Pen, but in the pastebin its a Flat vinktars. Im guessing flat is better but you dont have a flat legacy vinktars?

Looking at my Path of Building, penetration vinktar's gives slightly better dps (2.6%) over max rolled added lightning.

thats weird, looking at the 3.0 POB from the first post and my own flat seems to be stronger
"
Celdro a écrit :
"
Vesprz a écrit :
"
Celdro a écrit :

thats weird, looking at the 3.0 POB from the first post and my own flat seems to be stronger

Looking around more, flat added is better when I allocate point blank. Penetration is better beforehand.
HC viable?
"
Tecken1407 a écrit :
HC viable?
Didn't you read the first post?"Many layers of defence."
HC and self found viable + 4M dps.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Ah didnt saw it, well will try out it someday
def HC viable.. I'm on t10 maps with this (lvl 87) in HHC
I was able to find a 6-link rare destiny leather, but i cant get 4 blues, 1 green. and 1 red on it.
4g, 1b,1r was all i was able to get.

what gems do you suggest I use in the mean time?
Maybe the fastest build I've played so far.

250 MS
3.5k HP
lvl 85 HSC
74% EV
75% dodge

reached T9 maps -> every pack is a oneshot :D
Bosses get shotgunned (Most of them), only need 6L Qotf, vinktars and Dying sun.

Vinktar price is falling fast :D

Thx for this build!

Nice cheap leaguestarter.
Hey sorry to ask this question, you must have gotten this a couple of hundred times. When would you recommend this build for 3.0?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires