(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Can any1 take a look at my character and tell me what i am doing wrong ? My gear is not that terrible but it feel kinda weak somehow. Both my barrage and KB tooltip DPS in h/o are 22k. Only 41% crit w/o charges. Next few levels i just gonna take those acrobatic nodes and the last 3 crit.multi nodes but i don't think it'll be a big boost. Tks in advance.
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

I'm broke.. again..

thanks for the video uploads, added them to the section!

Maybe (that's a huge maybe) i will stream a bit, but beware it's standard yo.

congrats that's a sick wand! I'm not even going to ask you how many mirrors have you spent on it... xD

which is your twitch channel?
Dernière édition par Giammafix, le 26 janv. 2018 19:08:23
https://www.twitch.tv/tomahawkpoe

But yeah, super hard casual streaming, have to figure out settings, i feel a little hick up in terms of fps/latency.. dunno..

and about the price.. i spent so much currency on that char. i just.. yeah remain in silence :3
Not too good with POB. Can someone tell me how much dps I have against shaper? Just tried him for the 1st time this league and died once ..

I swapped
with
and used HoT instead of ice.
Dernière édition par Drey070, le 26 janv. 2018 23:44:42
And Shaper + guardians is done, though not as strong as my GCMiner on bosses but clearing speed is awesomesauce.

Running those.

I've got like 4.7k HP with the rare amulet and swap in the rare opal ring instead of ventor's for bosses . Whenever I go for guardians/shaper/elder/UIzaro, I weapon swap, which kicks off my Herald of Ice then I activate the herald of thunder followed by the Warcry for powercharges. Once I hit 94, I'll be done with that PhaseAcro & co nodes and I'll get some HP nodes.

Seems, Crit Multi gem might give me more dps than Slower Proj.
Dernière édition par ShadowGenisys, le 27 janv. 2018 01:23:03
Just wondering if anyone could answer my question back from page 408? Or did I already point it out in the post? I'd just like some clarity.
"
LuckHasFallen a écrit :
Just wondering if anyone could answer my question back from page 408? Or did I already point it out in the post? I'd just like some clarity.

They do. Dying sun adds 2 barrage projectiles and a 3rd one once you hit 50% flask effectiveness. This effectively adds 50% dps since you don't have the barrage proj enchant to a total of 6 proj vs base of 3.

6link body adds another layer of dps for which ever gem you're missing.

Also I can't quite check your passive tree yet but piscator scales very well with jewel sockets, esp huge flat lightning amount.

EDIT: Yup, just checked, you only got 1 jewel slot on the passive tree. If you use Pisca, you need the flat ele damage to make it work.
My actual steam based account:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters
Dernière édition par Pyroclasms, le 27 janv. 2018 03:58:21
"
Toma_Hawk a écrit :

I'm broke.. again..

thanks for the video uploads, added them to the section!

Maybe (that's a huge maybe) i will stream a bit, but beware it's standard yo.

RIP Phoenix Song mirror, didn't last long.
Hey guys can projectile weakness be good against boss or assassin's mark is better ,and did it proc with herald of ice/thunder+barrage against boss ?
Dernière édition par Sizleke, le 27 janv. 2018 06:34:37
Hi,

May I ask a little check-up of my wander ?
Currently level 89 with this stuff :
Spoiler
For maps :

(Note : HH and Biscot are a loan from a friend who is in pause).

Stats in HO with aura and golem (no flasks) :
3.7k hp
Res : 35 fire / 66 cold / 7 light / -60 chaos
31.6k Barrage & 23.9k KB

For Boss :

Stats in HO with aura and golem (no flasks) :
4.2k hp
Res : 75 fire / 75 cold / 52 light / -60 chaos
46.6k Barrage & 37.7k KB
Flasks :

Jewels :

Even if I can up my dps (diamond ring and amu slot in first hand), I realy have the sensation I'm realy squishy and fragil.
Do you have any suggestion in order to upgrade my defensives stats ?
Dernière édition par LAGROSSESIMONE, le 27 janv. 2018 07:51:10

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires