(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Swegpops a écrit :
"
your accuracy is too low. No helm or boot enchant either. i have almost 60k Barrage tooltip with a 5L and no helm enchant.

get more acc. and try faster attacks instead of slower proj. should help with mana issues. you are missing important wandnodes too.

how would accuracy improve my tooltip? also i have 500+ flat accuracy on gear which is called enough in the guide. I'm missing the nodes yes but guide says to get them last so won't have them till 93+ levels or smth? means somewhat like never getting them tbh

How much chance to hit you have?
"
NomadFX a écrit :
your accuracy is too low. No helm or boot enchant either. i have almost 60k Barrage tooltip with a 5L and no helm enchant.

get more acc. and try faster attacks instead of slower proj. should help with mana issues. you are missing important wandnodes too.

60k tooltip on a 5L? how the hell... I'm on a 5L too with like 12k tooltip and my gear isn't much different to yours. I doubt 20qual gems and the boot enchant will increase my tooltip by 5x
this build is with a queen of the forest. how about a Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather. Its less evasion but more dmg. Which is better for this build?
"
stDy a écrit :
this build is with a queen of the forest. how about a Yriel's Fostering Exquisite Leather. Its less evasion but more dmg. Which is better for this build?

QotF there is no doubt, provides such a great synergy, giving Speed and Defense.

Yriel's is just, a bit of dps.. that's it..
"
Swegpops a écrit :
"

how would accuracy improve my tooltip? also i have 500+ flat accuracy on gear which is called enough in the guide. I'm missing the nodes yes but guide says to get them last so won't have them till 93+ levels or smth? means somewhat like never getting them tbh

500? i might be blind, what is your hitchance then? anyway, PathofBuilding alone should be enough to check everything out yourself. thats how i do it and it works :)
Dernière édition par NomadFX, le 21 août 2017 10:48:31
Has anyone beeen farming shaper/uber atziri in Harbinger 3.0?

I'm basically waiting on a new belt too pop up so that I can fix my resists for wise oak. I also got a new wand im going to scour suffixes and multimod. It became pretty clear too me that high fire damage plus lightning is a lot better then cold+lightning. The reason being is its impossible to match your cold and lightning res for wise oak pen because of vinktar and dying sun. I also need at least two more levels.

Anyway I'll link my gear down below, approaching 2mil dps.

Spoiler

I should add that I have 3 pairs of steps, one with pen, one with fire dmg, and one with the light dmg

IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
crayolamix a écrit :
"
NomadFX a écrit :

60k tooltip on a 5L? how the hell... I'm on a 5L too with like 12k tooltip and my gear isn't much different to yours. I doubt 20qual gems and the boot enchant will increase my tooltip by 5x

that dps is with all buffs, flasks up. i think it is 60k KB, 56k Barrage right now fully bufffed.
37k KB, 30k barrage in hideout.
@Toma_hawk
Spoiler
Uhm, looking at your profile, can't see amulet?
Well no Flat Acc, on gear you should at least have 88% chance to hit, rather more.
What a friend of mine did:
The cheapest option is to start with a Lyconsidae Shield, yet then you focus on no accu. on Ring's etc. right?
When making the Transition to a Rare Shield, you suddenly have to replace Ring's to.
So instead, you can try to get a Rare Shield with Acc. (thanks 3.0) and maybe replace Amulet for another 321 Acc. Roll. That's what he did, it went pretty well.

My Dps is pretty high due to gear i got from 3-4 Temp. Leagues. I'd say if you get something like 30K you are pretty good, i did shaper with that Tooltip in the 2nd Week in Legacy League without sweating.

Im at 86% accuracy and 28,5k dps buffed in HO ( Without flask ) and Lyco gonna shutdown my def , i need to find new gloves with some def before

Can we have a Pastebin from your actual gear maybe? Will help me for what to get in term of rare

Thanks for all
Hi! Great build. Are there any reason to use the volley fire jewel? I see some people use it
IGN: nuduahh
I have two questions:

1) I understand Point Blank is great for our Barrage single target, but doesn't it cripple KB DPS at the same time? I was looking at this visualisation of point blank on the wiki:

and was confused as to how our KB DPS looks like after specing into point blank, since you effectively get -60% *less* damage on Kinetic Blast for 90% of your KB attacks.

2) After the changes to shock, isn't it better not to use Elemental Focus for Barrage? Cause if we are able to shock bosses now relatively easily - and it seems to me we are, correct me if I'm wrong - then wouldn't Innervate be much much better than Elemental Focus?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires