[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
huyakf1997 a écrit :
I see your skill tree takes couple nodes of resistence ( maybe to cap res because of your gear ?) so if I cap my res on gear ( belt and boots) and take dmg nodes instead what do u think ?

the resistance nodes are there exactly for what you wrote - to cap resistance or to overcap it for map mods where it is lowered

if you have good enough equip to cap it without these nodes go for anything else - life, damage, whatever
"
xenalix a écrit :

So with that equip i have only 254k DPS with Golem, Totem, Vaal Haste, ToH, Atziri Promise, Hatred and Herald of Ash. What i ded wrong with this build? I can't beat guardians

Atm 89 lvl w/o perfect jewels, help me please.

I would recommend the following:

1) Purchase a Bringer of Rain helm. Your DPS will go up quite a bit and you won't be taking nearly as much physical damage. I have Abyssus and a 6-link chest and find that it's actually easier to kill most guardians wearing Bringer of Rain.
2) Get better jewelry - you're missing out on quite a bit of damage.
3) Good jewels help out a lot - I didn't look at yours but since you mentioned that they aren't perfect, they could likely be improved.
---
#1 alone should probably get you to the point where you can kill guardians easily. #2 & #3 will improve your DPS

For Shaper...
You'll want the highest DPS possible - for this, you'll want a 6-link and Abyssus. Personally, I prefer a 6-link Astral Chest because you can purchase 6 Celestial Justicar cards to get the 6-link very cheaply - much, much cheaper than a 6-link belly. Then you can use essences on your chest to get high life and resistance rolls.
-----
Gear mentioned above for reference (ignore gems in my chestpiece - I'm wearing BoR and the gems are there just to level).

Hello guys,

Somebody please tell me what am I missing ...

I got only 129K (IAoE) / 207k (Conc) in HO with Hatred + HoA
my main goal would be to farm uber aztiri, but I feel that such a DPS wont be enough

here is my gear

and my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAADuBIcEswUtC2EM9xDMFCAVIBZvFy8ZtBo4Gj4hYCGQJy8pLimlKhMqTSzpLYMvzDIJMk41kjwFPC09_D8nQKBEnkd-SshQR1O7VdZYY1jlWfNaK18_X9Bi7GTnZU1mVGaeZ5to8mxGbqpyD3Jscql07XTxeTl673sge8N8uHzZfft-4oCkguSDX4PMhNmE74aziq-MdozPj5mQEZBVlG-iAKPyqZWsqqyvrj6vbLXytoq3Mbc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsNoxPbGrsbY2L3aweNq5FHqEO8O73zwH_Iv9kj3Mvhf-JP60v4K_oc=
Spoiler

I know my gems are not fully leveled, but I assume that 2 more level wont give me too much boost

Thank you!
Dernière édition par wonderbongo, le 5 nov. 2016 07:33:54
"
Hello guys,

my main goal would be to farm uber aztiri, but I feel that such a DPS wont be enough

here is my gear

I know my gems are not fully leveled, but I assume that 2 more level wont give me too much boost

Thank you!

go for legacy facebreaker and a better ring, ur two stoned ring has only 3-9 dmg, go for max roll 7-15 (?) or better a steel ring with high flat phys dmg
and i cant see ur jewels, they can do also a lot of dmg
My Builds & Hideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2083383
Hideout Community Discord: https://discord.gg/B2xQkmf
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Dralanorr
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/guggelhupf
Well i followed your build and the result is quite good. Those totem deal shit tons of dmg. My top DPS is more than 630k DPS with conc, lion's roar, atziri, and 25% inc attack spd when hit recently. I didn't buy ToH yet cause idk what my flask setup will be. I need your advice. Will 1 life flask is enough ? If so should it be 1 life flask, ToH, lion's roar, atziri, quicksilver ? I'm 82 atm and I use a good rare shield. I have to take some more life nodes than you but still 5k3 HP. There are still lots of nodes I wanna take but I only plan to reach 88-90 max. Can u tell me how to link my item here ? I wanna ask if they r good enough.
Tyvm !!
"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
Hello guys,

here is my gear

Thank you!

go for legacy facebreaker and a better ring, ur two stoned ring has only 3-9 dmg, go for max roll 7-15 (?) or better a steel ring with high flat phys dmg
and i cant see ur jewels, they can do also a lot of dmg

thanks for feedback
at the moment I cannot afford a legacy FB,
will try to find a better ring but due res requirement its will be hard

here are my jewels (on the tree I still missing one slot)

"
I cannot afford a legacy FB,

I far prefer high resistance boots with 30 movement speed to Atziri's Step:

Likewise, I prefer a 6-link Astral Plate instead of a 6-link Belly.

This gear largely covers resists and as a result, I don't need to invest a ton of points into resists on the tree. Instead, I can focus on jewels, endurance charges and damage.

At level 92 I've got 7 jewels and a base of 7 endurance charges. My damage is 480K DPS per totem self-buffed with conc, HoA, Hatred, golem and totem down (no flasks, no vaal skills activated). And I could pick up another 20K or so by grabbing another jewel slot and sacrificing endurance charges or getting 3 (or four) DPS rolls on all jewels instead of life.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:
Dernière édition par hankinsohl, le 5 nov. 2016 09:03:00
"
huyakf1997 a écrit :
Can u tell me how to link my item here ? I wanna ask if they r good enough.
Tyvm !!

Just start a post.

Then, to link your gear, click on your portrait at the top of the page - when your character appears, just single click on all the gear you want to post. Once you've done that, hit escape and you'll be back at your post with your gear linked.
"
hankinsohl a écrit :
"
I cannot afford a legacy FB,

I far prefer high resistance boots with 30 movement speed to Atziri's Step:

Likewise, I prefer a 6-link Astral Plate instead of a 6-link Belly.

This gear largely covers resists and as a result, I don't need to invest a ton of points into resists on the tree. Instead, I can focus on jewels and endurance charges.

At level 92 I've got 7 jewels and a base of 7 endurance charges. My damage is 480K DPS per totem self-buffed with conc, HoA, Hatred, golem and totem down (no flasks, no vaal skills activated). And I could pick up another 20K or so by grabbing another jewel slot and sacrificing endurance charges or getting 3 (or four) DPS rolls on all jewels instead of life.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Thanks for the suggestions
I will try that way...
These r my items

Those ring have decent roll only low HP roll.
And my tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAADuBIcEswUtC2EOPBDMFCAUcRUgFm8YkRm0GjgaPiGQKS4qEypNLKcs6S2DL8wyCTJONZI6UjwFPC09_D8nQKBHfkrESshQR1hjWOVZ81orXz9f0GLsZU1mnmebaPJsRm6qcg9ybHKpdO12rHk5eu97IHy4fNl9-37iggeDzITZhO-Kr4zPj5mQEZBVogCj8qdtrKquPq9stfK2ircxtz68n702vqfAZsC_wYLDaMT2xq7G2M9-2L3ZfNrB4NjjauRR6hDqGO8O73zwH_Iv9kj2rvcy-F_4k_jr-tL-Cv6H?accountName=huyakf1997&characterName=SickChieftain
Would you mind checking if some totem nodes worth or repect and take some other are better ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires