[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

im running into the same issue, had to turn off herald of purity
as i am currentlc at lvl 40 with this build, i wanted to switch to [VAAL] Ancestral Warchief.
But when i did that, i couldn´t activate my totems ...i dont understand the mechanic behind [VAAL] Ancestral Warchief...could someone give me a hint, please?

I love the build so far, looking foward to improve!
"
Borok83 a écrit :
as i am currentlc at lvl 40 with this build, i wanted to switch to [VAAL] Ancestral Warchief.
But when i did that, i couldn´t activate my totems ...i dont understand the mechanic behind [VAAL] Ancestral Warchief...could someone give me a hint, please?

I love the build so far, looking foward to improve!

Assign different hotkey to VaalAW and Just use regular AW. Once the The soul fills up(by killing mobs) cast VaalAW next to regular AW totems.

i use twice per map. In mid map it helps clearance. In bosses It helps to put them down faster.
Since blood magic support is no longer available to run with flame dash and enduring cry, what is your other option? Arrogance support wouldnt work with it seemingly and Im stuck on what to use.
"
Dusty13B a écrit :
Since blood magic support is no longer available to run with flame dash and enduring cry, what is your other option? Arrogance support wouldnt work with it seemingly and Im stuck on what to use.

Lifetap Support :)
Dernière édition par Chima, le 21 avr. 2021 21:30:01
Hello, with Ancestral bond active does maim support work with shield charge? Thx
Dernière édition par Kanur, le 22 avr. 2021 08:03:59
"
Kanur a écrit :
Hello, with Ancestral bond active does maim support work with shield charge? Thx

Enemies will be maimed when shield charge hits, your shield charge wont do any damage though
"
bascuhadar a écrit :
"
Kanur a écrit :

Enemies will be maimed when shield charge hits, your shield charge wont do any damage though

Ok thank you
"
3.14 changes:

nothing has changed, gl & hf fellow Warchiefs

Hello, with last update 3.14 they killed the timeless jewel, maybe it's better change with a rare jewel? Or there is a method to build up rage faster with some changes?

edit: I'm level 82 with chieftein and now i don't know if resell the timeless or make timeless work with some changes/going berseker
Dernière édition par BoB152, le 23 avr. 2021 11:31:24
hey can you post your latest pob?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires