[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

"
guggelhupf a écrit :
"
RGreen a écrit :
what should i improve or change? and why?

this is my current state, skills and gems and such

https://pastebin.com/vUNdi6KT

i would change the boots enchantment because you never kill youself and so its useless. take a look at "enchantment" in my guide to see a list of usefull enchantments.

your steel rings have very low flat physical dmg on them (besides the implicit). you try to get T1 flat phys and them because flat phys is where the build takes the most dmg from.

thanks big man! Ill work on the rings and swap boot enchant soon. Did you happen to look at skill tree?
any reason to use the replica fragile bloom over the non replica version?
"
any reason to use the replica fragile bloom over the non replica version?

Fragile Bloom (non-replica) takes 10s to charge up and gives you 7% health regen until you are hit. That's essentially just regen out of combat. Enduring Cry is going to heal you before it ever even kicks in. What you need is to get that regen when you enter combat (when you get hit), which Replica Fragile Bloom does.
Dernière édition par RapNameTbone, le 24 oct. 2020 16:39:16
I have Word of Flames enchant on my Facebreakers. This sounds great, but does it even work? I can't tell any difference and I am seeing that some enchants don't work with Facebreaker. Are there any glove enchants that I should try to get on these?
Hey Guggelhupf,

I am using your build and wanted to thank you that is the tankiest build that I've played before. And I enjoyed it.

I am lvl 87 and no problem with yellow maps boss fights etc. Even not started to use "the lethal pride (akoya) jewel".

I realized that I never using "shield charge" on my gameplay. for fast-moving, I mostly using "flame dash.

Do you suggest another gem setup instead of "shield charge" for gloves?

And 2nd question; my Abysus has 3 red and one green socket (corrupted). Do you suggest anything else instead of clarity? Is it a big problem to continue without clarity for now? My mana is OK for now.

Thanks in advance for the answers.
was looking over different options on what could be good, is there any reason to think that a replica loreweave would be good for this? i know the res's are lower but i was thinking that the phys on them would be more than high enough to merit the switch. has anyone tested this yet?
EDIT: nevermind noticed that the flat phys wasnt scaled up like the other stuff was
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Dernière édition par ZhardDee, le 28 oct. 2020 14:35:45
"
SoulHero1907 a écrit :
Hey Guggelhupf,

I am using your build and wanted to thank you that is the tankiest build that I've played before. And I enjoyed it.

I am lvl 87 and no problem with yellow maps boss fights etc. Even not started to use "the lethal pride (akoya) jewel".

I realized that I never using "shield charge" on my gameplay. for fast-moving, I mostly using "flame dash.

Do you suggest another gem setup instead of "shield charge" for gloves?

And 2nd question; my Abysus has 3 red and one green socket (corrupted). Do you suggest anything else instead of clarity? Is it a big problem to continue without clarity for now? My mana is OK for now.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

https://imgur.com/a/tOcVsR6

you can do this. GL
Hello, I decided to make ancestral warchief build and decided to go with facebreaker according your build guide.

I have around 90k totem dmg at hideout but I hear its common to have up to 150k

I was hoping for some tips to get my damage up besides better rings (steel rings) and helm,gloves enchants I wonder if there anything obvious that I am missing?

Cheers!
I know I'm late to the party and you're probably not monitoring this build anymore, but do you have any video of Sirius A8? Is it viable for him? Any comments from others would be helpful. Tks.
I used this build as a league starter about a month ago and I'd like to get suggestions on how to improve on what I currently have.

I'm not sure if it would be worthwhile to upgrade my shield/boots to the Great One + Death's Door because my current setup makes it easy to cap my elemental resistances. Swapping them out would mean I would have to get resistances in all my other gear.

I thinking one option would be to get better quality gems and/or awakened gems. Any thoughts?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mokflurry/characters
Dernière édition par mokflurry, le 12 nov. 2020 15:44:42

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires