[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

could you use the signal fire in this build and get higher dps compared to tuko shield?
Hi im playing the chieftain build and im loveing it im lv48 atm but its been a smooth run my question is i see u put 3 points to get Word of glory and 3 points to get Battlecry but i dont see a warcry gem in the build im missing something? also i will never be able to afford death's door any other boots u can recommend plz? also can u point out what skill,acendancy,gear that boost my dps most cheers :)
"
fearmygear a écrit :
Hi im playing the chieftain build and im loveing it im lv48 atm but its been a smooth run my question is i see u put 3 points to get Word of glory and 3 points to get Battlecry but i dont see a warcry gem in the build im missing something? also i will never be able to afford death's door any other boots u can recommend plz? also can u point out what skill,acendancy,gear that boost my dps most cheers :)

Enduring Cry is the Warcry gem. He has 4 different boots in the gear section. I used the fire floor immune ones until I got death's door.
Hey cheers i forgot to look lol i will buy them as well i just hit 68 and im thinking of skipping warcry i been doing great whitout them unless its needed for endgame.
"
fearmygear a écrit :
Hey cheers i forgot to look lol i will buy them as well i just hit 68 and im thinking of skipping warcry i been doing great whitout them unless its needed for endgame.

If you are playing as berserker, you should still use a Warcry. Its crucial for the build.

With chieftain not so much in my opinion
For this league 10000 HP Brutus STR Stacking version with attack block will be better they hit hard

https://pastebin.com/50XcXEUq
Cheers i invested a bit swapped over to Brutus but i only have a 5 link armor what gem do u should i should leave out?
Dernière édition par fearmygear, le 22 déc. 2019 17:38:51
"
fearmygear a écrit :
Cheers i invested a bit swapped over to Brutus but i only have a 5 link armor what gem do u should i should leave out?

Gem Pulverise for now

New postbin
https://pastebin.com/MnpigNQ4

try to craft helmet with that mod
Gain Accuracy Rating equal to your Strength very good dps boost go EO
I'm really enjoying the build so far, I have about 4 exalted orbs left after buying the 6 linked Loreweave, any idea what should I do?

Character's name is Sharmoot
"
Ramboni a écrit :
I'm really enjoying the build so far, I have about 4 exalted orbs left after buying the 6 linked Loreweave, any idea what should I do?

Character's name is Sharmoot

Get still rings with phy damage and better amulet
abyss jewels with add phy damage are very good to with faceberekrs)
Dernière édition par MruczekM77, le 23 déc. 2019 19:04:15

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires