[3.17] The Warchief | [Facebreaker] Ancestral Warchief | Uber Boss Farmer | Beginner -> Expert

why not max level immortal call ?
"
tyreen a écrit :
why not max level immortal call ?

Cause then your mid-lvl cwdt won't work with it. I still prefer having both of them maxed at lvl 20, but it's just me.
question: is spire of stone worth it to use ? so your totems cannot be stunned.
short questions:

first: my totems die pretty fast - is there a special trick to avoid that (or skill?)

second: in the tree there are 4 skills around ironwood giving totem dmg, totem life, totem resi - why dont u skill this?
Which build is better in terms of survivability and dps? Yours or Corosou's? I mean that one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892282
"
Seclude a écrit :
short questions:

first: my totems die pretty fast - is there a special trick to avoid that (or skill?)

I would also like to know how to avoid this !
Totems also dying very quick, is this build not high lvl map viable? trying to run a t11 and my totems die 1 shot, how do i fix this?
Hey,

I was wondering how this build deals with chaos damage. I see the Atziri's Promise, but is that the only measure?
Could someone take a look at my build? Gems are level 19 and my. Dps is 15k. I'm doing something very wrong and not sure what. I respec'd from the 2h version and did 25k dps with it. I'm sure it's something stupid, but I can't figure it out.
Character name is VernoAncestor.
Dernière édition par VernoInferno, le 16 août 2017 02:33:29
Okay, maybe a noob question, but honestly I am a noob at this game, and have no idea of the answer.

Here it goes: Can I do the high budget skill tree, and use the low budged itens until I have currency to SLOWLY (note on how slow I'm talking about) SLOWLY change my itens to the high budget build?

Also, what are the differences to the low budget skill tree to the high budget one?

THX in advance, loved the guide.
Thank you to put this much work into it, I appreciate it.

Keep doing you, you're doing gods work friend XOXOXO
Don't worry about what people say. When you fly high, you look really small for those who can't fly.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires