|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

Decided to invest into this build on std yesterday. Currently sitting on 6k HP, 50k unbuffed (170k buffed) dps, resist capped, with legacy vinktars at level 89. Rolling T13-15 maps with ease, and extremely fast at that.

Any reason for running the diamond rings? I built this exactly the way you did, but with this build not going crit, I think you could cover your resists easier without running diamonds; which would free up purity of fire for a herald of your choosing.
He uses the diamond rings to reach about 12.5 crit chance, which allows him to proc Elemental Overload quite reliably every 8 seconds.
"
Flurbereinigung a écrit :
He uses the diamond rings to reach about 12.5 crit chance, which allows him to proc Elemental Overload quite reliably every 8 seconds.

That makes sense. I swapped over to two two-stone rings to hit resists, more life and add some accuracy which allowed me to drop purity of fire for herald of ash, 10k dps boost and the herald effect makes map clearing much more enjoyable. As a side note, I was also able to drop some mana reserve nodes because of this as well.
Dernière édition par raz0rxxx, le 4 sept. 2016 13:14:00
I need to hire Flurb as my agent :)

I'm glad you're liking the build, raz0rxxx! As you're already finding, there is wiggle room to adjust it according to your liking.

Yes, the new Shaper unique flask Dying Sun is best in slot for our build. I will likely be doing the following things once I obtain one:

- Replace Rumi's with Dying Sun (with our flask effectiveness, this is +41% AoE)
- Replace Purity of Fire with Conductivity (with new flask, we no longer need fire resist)
- Vaal a +1 Devoto's Salute (or spend the 5 points to get a 2nd curse in the tree until then)

I'll update the build shortly.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Give me 35exalts and you hire me for life :D
That new flask isn't coming cheap and I am low on cash...like always.
Well, if I can get my hands on one, I will likely get rid of alphas and the puritys and get a devotos. But that day is probably in the far future.
I would still not go for another curse myself, since bosses have higher curse reduction, also, the only Daresso's Salute with +1 curse is sold by Libritannia for the small price of 118 exalt. Maybe my budget holds me back ^^.
Anyway, mapping is still smooth, I did T14 and such stuff with a friend, corrupted ones, we melted whole maps easy. Btw, its now possible to sustain a red map pool rather easily. Atlas is a nice addition for such a good mapping build ^^
PLEASE MAKE VIDEOS! or someone running this same build

its such an incredible pleasure whatching this build
its faking insane!

seriusly i love this !

c mon buddy
do it for me i just need around 20 videos per day of this video, its not so hard xd
i want watch moreeeeee!

::::::
Thanks Flurb for all your answers i ultra appricieted that!

Flurb if u have enough currencies can u make this build
and make tons of video you too? please?

::::::::::::

Final questions

to instant level up till be able to use all those items
which is the best build as duelist of course, i mean i want to reach this build as end game.

Also how much ascendancy points do i have 8? with uber lab?
no way to obtain more?

:::
"
JustToSpeakWU a écrit :
PLEASE MAKE VIDEOS! or someone running this same build

its such an incredible pleasure whatching this build
its faking insane!

seriusly i love this !

c mon buddy
do it for me i just need around 20 videos per day of this video, its not so hard xd
i want watch moreeeeee!

Thanks Flurb for all your answers i ultra appricieted that!

Flurb if u have enough currencies can u make this build
and make tons of video you too? please?

::::::::::::

Final questions

to instant level up till be able to use all those items
which is the best build as duelist of course, i mean i want to reach this build as end game.

Also how much ascendancy points do i have 8? with uber lab?
no way to obtain more?

:::

I leveled as EQ, quite smooth and easy.
"
Flurbereinigung a écrit :
Give me 35exalts and you hire me for life :D
That new flask isn't coming cheap and I am low on cash...like always.
Well, if I can get my hands on one, I will likely get rid of alphas and the puritys and get a devotos. But that day is probably in the far future.
I would still not go for another curse myself, since bosses have higher curse reduction, also, the only Daresso's Salute with +1 curse is sold by Libritannia for the small price of 118 exalt. Maybe my budget holds me back ^^.
Anyway, mapping is still smooth, I did T14 and such stuff with a friend, corrupted ones, we melted whole maps easy. Btw, its now possible to sustain a red map pool rather easily. Atlas is a nice addition for such a good mapping build ^^

Any ideas on what to do with the extra mana gained from dropping Purity of Fire, if not a curse? Maybe drop some Reduced Mana Reservation nodes?

Don't have enough room for another aura like Haste, unless I start using Alpha again. Hmmm......
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Well, decided to sell my Skyforth, everything for the Retch Cyclone ^^
I still have the respecc, I guess I would drop some reservation nodes from the tree I guess.Hatred, Herald and a curse seem enough.
Also, the additional mana may be a QoL in no regen maps.

Edit

;D
Dernière édition par Flurbereinigung, le 5 sept. 2016 12:21:24
I just upgraded some more, Devoto's with a helmet enchant, tried it, incredible. It even affects our herald, so we have a 60% inreased HoA AoE. About the remaining slots...curse would be nice, but I don't have any currency left now...
I could either imagine a CWDT setup, another aura like Vitality or Purity of elements, gaining some survivability, for example in lab. Otherwise there isn't much to add. I think one of those ancestral totems offers more dmg, but that would be useful only in single target situations.
Guess this will be a free to choose spot, just personal preference. At this point you can even swap in conc effect, we have enough AoE and speed to destroy several screens in a matter of seconds.

Edit: wow another, but we could also drop the amulet, not sure about that. Natural Hierarchy seems like a monster. But we would lose resistances.
Dernière édition par Flurbereinigung, le 5 sept. 2016 12:59:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires