|||||| [2.5.2d] The Endless Retch (Updated 1/29 w/Temp League Guide!) ||||||

"
MFJones a écrit :
Hi Mr. Build Maker,

I have a question. If I am satisfied with my AoE and would like to get more leech and sustain (for when vinktar's is down) should I take Brutal Fervor and drop Headsman for the leech increase?

Does this increase in leech also add damage to the retch's added damage?

Are there any downsides to taking Brutal fervor for the retch?

I realized headsman is great for clearing but with dying sun and so much AOE I am already clearing so fast. Phys reflect reduction has almost no affect to me I think. And the other two bonuses are "on kill recently" bonuses only, which rarely applies to bosses, especially long boss fights and those who don't spawn many ads.

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks

Let's look at Brutal Fervor:

100% increased Life Leeched per second
Our life leech is instant, so we there is no leech "per second". This does nothing for us.

+10% of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate
Our life leech is instant, so we have no leech rate. This does nothing for us.

Cannot be Stunned while Leeching
We are already immune to stun while cycloning, and our life leech is instant so we cannot benefit from anything "while leeching". This does nothing for us.

You are Immune to Bleeding while Leeching
Our life leech is instant, so we cannot benefit from anything "while leeching". This does nothing for us.

You be the judge.
The Endless Retch: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655814
Dernière édition par Dakoos, le 20 déc. 2016 16:05:26
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Put's every other melee build to shame.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Any chance you'd give Flicker a try?
"
Kruciall a écrit :
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Any chance you'd give Flicker a try?

I tried it yesterday. It was about the same clearspeed as Leap Slam when using the HoA build, since we are really on single large hits to proc HoA.
Dernière édition par Dakoos, le 21 déc. 2016 13:28:26
I ended up just testing it on my own a while after I posted. Used the The Green Dream and Red Trail Titans + Bloodgrip. It was fine but a little too iffy for me. The frenzy charge sustain was good in packs even without relying on Poachers or Blood Rage, but when it came to bosses it wasn't as reliable as I'd like considering I'd like to push 100. That being said, I had to make some changes with your build because without legacy Kaom's, I simply did not have enough life even with T1 life on every item possible, as well as % life on jewels.

I do have a question for you. Assuming we don't need the res or accuracy on our gloves, would you see using Null and Void's being beneficial enough to drop a handful of Ex on?
"
Kruciall a écrit :
I ended up just testing it on my own a while after I posted. Used the The Green Dream and Red Trail Titans + Bloodgrip. It was fine but a little too iffy for me. The frenzy charge sustain was good in packs even without relying on Poachers or Blood Rage, but when it came to bosses it wasn't as reliable as I'd like considering I'd like to push 100. That being said, I had to make some changes with your build because without legacy Kaom's, I simply did not have enough life even with T1 life on every item possible, as well as % life on jewels.

I do have a question for you. Assuming we don't need the res or accuracy on our gloves, would you see using Null and Void's being beneficial enough to drop a handful of Ex on?

Yeah you have to use a different ability on bosses. I recommend conc effect Cyclone.

I've never been a huge fan of Rampage, but I can see how the extra movespeed would help you clear faster. I would say it's up to you and it couldn't hurt.
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Yeah you have to use a different ability on bosses. I recommend conc effect Cyclone.

I've never been a huge fan of Rampage, but I can see how the extra movespeed would help you clear faster. I would say it's up to you and it couldn't hurt.

Yeah, using a different skill on bosses totally slipped my mind. I suppose it's not a big deal though, as I don't have a second 6l Disfavour. I did end up purchasing Null and Voids, but I'm also tempted to switch those out for Acuity's so I don't have to waste so many points for Vaal Pact. I was doing well without Pact, but then I'd nuke myself to Eley reflect.

Edit: Bitch slapped by a giant skeleton. Prob going to have to back burner this guy until Acuity gloves which would allow me to put those wasted points into survivability. Or I could go CI.
Dernière édition par Kruciall, le 22 déc. 2016 09:52:33
"
Kruciall a écrit :
"
Dakoos a écrit :

Yeah, using a different skill on bosses totally slipped my mind. I suppose it's not a big deal though, as I don't have a second 6l Disfavour. I did end up purchasing Null and Voids, but I'm also tempted to switch those out for Acuity's so I don't have to waste so many points for Vaal Pact. I was doing well without Pact, but then I'd nuke myself to Eley reflect.

Edit: Bitch slapped by a giant skeleton. Prob going to have to back burner this guy until Acuity gloves which would allow me to put those wasted points into survivability. Or I could go CI.

Ci won't work, as Ghost Reaver kills the Endless Hunger + The Retch effect. You'll just have to wait until they fix life :(
Hi there,

I m thinking about playing this build but I cant really afford the Retch. There is only one currently in poe.trade and it costs 20 exalted ..

So my question:

Will this work without the belt? Is it a big DPS factor to the build?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires