Trade Forums

We will be having trade forums, yes. We'll be announcing the features of these (and some interesting surprises) sometime soon too (possibly several weeks).

Do you guys have any ideas for features that would make trading easier on a forum?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
How exactly do trade forums work? Is it something you access in game? Or will it part of this site?
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Link the trade forums to the user accounts. Allow people to view their inventories from the forum and be able to do trades without logging into the game and walking up to the other character. This will eliminate a lot of the frustration of trying to coordinate with people, especially since it seems you will have quite a time-diverse playerbase.
"
Chris a écrit :
We will be having trade forums, yes. We'll be announcing the features of these (and some interesting surprises) sometime soon too (possibly several weeks).

Do you guys have any ideas for features that would make trading easier on a forum?

ever heard for d2jsp?it's a very famous and well organised trade forum for diablo 2.
Hi friend
If there was a way for players to be able to do an advanced search on every item up for trade, that would be really cool. So, not just searching by name or rarity, but by specific mods. I suppose if all mods were represented in the name it wouldn't be necessary, but I imaging that would make the names of the rares pretty long. Once people start getting specific with their builds it would be nice to be able to search for something like all one handed swords that have added attack speed and do poison damage.

I don't know how something like this would be done. Perhaps a player could put all items they want up for trade in a certain part of their stash. Once these items are put there, all of its stats are transferred to database. This database would be searchable on the trade forums. People wouldn't even have to make posts for trades as others could just search the database and then PM the person that they're interested in their gear.
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Oasisbhrnw a écrit :
I don't know how something like this would be done. Perhaps a player could put all items they want up for trade in a certain part of their stash. Once these items are put there, all of its stats are transferred to database. This database would be searchable on the trade forums. People wouldn't even have to make posts for trades as others could just search the database and then PM the person that they're interested in their gear.

This sounds like the best way to do it to me.
Forum Sheriff

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires