Trade Forums

You should create a well organised trade forum , this will let people make better
and faster trades.
Hi friend
Ce fil de discussion a été automatiquement archivé. Les réponses ont été désactivées.
The best is to do it ingame in my opinion.
trade forum is best or you'll have spam in chat endlessly
proud member of clanDA
"
vorlon a écrit :
trade forum is best or you'll have spam in chat endlessly

Auctions.
or auctions yes, good point
proud member of clanDA
Item for Item auctions would be quite interesting:

Trading sword of super badassness for... best offer

Are there any MMOs that have that kind of setup currently? Or are they all gold based?
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Yeah, I'm not seeing item for item auctions happen, but maybe I am just not creative enough.

Likely you will need a trade forum that is linked to your in-game profile. A trade could be agreed upon in the forum and then the in-game mail system or whatever will automatically do the trade for you.
"
FruitLord a écrit :
Yeah, I'm not seeing item for item auctions happen, but maybe I am just not creative enough.

I think they could do it if they wanted. Lets say I have a handful of items I think are trade worthy. I browse the auction house for stuff I want and offer these items. I can offer these items in as many trades as I want. Any items I offer are somehow set aside. As soon as someone accepts the offer, I am automatically taken out of any trades where I offered those same items.

Pul for Shako...
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
"
Oasisbhrnw a écrit :
"
FruitLord a écrit :

I think they could do it if they wanted. Lets say I have a handful of items I think are trade worthy. I browse the auction house for stuff I want and offer these items. I can offer these items in as many trades as I want. Any items I offer are somehow set aside. As soon as someone accepts the offer, I am automatically taken out of any trades where I offered those same items.

Pul for Shako...

ist for soj

or they can make a d2jsp trade system but
ingame.
Hi friend
I agree with a trade forum, you need to encourage player interaction.

I personally think auction houses will be bad for the game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires