Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

So I just picked up my CotB today, and my tooltip damage has cold higher than lightning, is Lightning pen still the correct choice if over 50% of my damage is cold?
@arymilla: Yes, Lightning Penetration will let you deal higher lightning damage and thus let you shock higher hp targets than without the gem. The increased damage through shock will then allow you to freeze some enemies you couldn't freeze before.

Cold Penetration would straight up increase your cold damage and give you more freeze duration than the above, but from a clearspeed point of view Light Pen is the way to go.
twitch.tv/enki91
herald of ice can trigger curses? i thought only thunder
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
@unlucky_child: Herald of Ice applies them through the explosion occuring on killing a frozen enemy, Herald of Thunder through the lightning bolts. Only herald atm that can't apply curses with Curse on Hit is Herald of Ash.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 a écrit :
@unlucky_child: Herald of Ice applies them through the explosion occuring on killing a frozen enemy, Herald of Thunder through the lightning bolts. Only herald atm that can't apply curses with Curse on Hit is Herald of Ash.

but isnt better HOT, which actually strikes? for HOI, you wait for explosions.
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
@unlucky_child: Actually no. With CotB and enough crit, we freeze all trash you encounter in maps. The explosion from killing only one of them applies the curse onto all mobs in radius, which Arc then chains to. You can usually get from 0 to 3x endu and frenzy charges within a single pack with this way.

HoT would have to manually strike onto every single mob first, which with our high cast speed on Arc is not gonna happen, so you will end up with less overall charge uptime in maps.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey, for the dealing with bandits reward, is it help alira for normal, kill all for cruel and help alira for merciless? Isn't cast speed v important to have?

And I'm at level 48, which is a stage where I can't use plat kris T.T any suggestions for alternatives?Thanks yea ^^
Dernière édition par iTeehee, le 3 sept. 2015 11:50:48
@iTeehee: Yes, that order is correct. Cast speed is important, but we would have to drop something more important for that mediocre amount of cast speed alira gives in cruel.

You can use any dagger of the kris base type, all that higher bases like Platinum Kris have is more pdps and stat requirements, which is irrelevant for us.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hey all,

so I've started this build a bit ago and first I gotta say it's epic fun! The most I've had in PoE so far. Probably my favorite.

I've also followed the guide almost to the point, but for some reason I just don't want to get rid of my Flame Totem. I have it linked to Fire Penetration and Faster Casting in one my daggers, and it's a great help in some tougher situations (bosses, rares, some magic packs or simply fast moving mobs, or jumpers). It also does quite some damage still, tho I've yet to do the transition to wands with cast speed ... very expensive if you want something good. Do you think I'm gimping myself too much with the Flame Totem? I use it instead of Rallying Cry from the guide.
@Cr4v3n: Awesome, great to hear that! :)

Keeping your Flame Totem is fine as long as it's still helpful to you. You can even keep it after getting all gear upgrades and all, a little distraction is never wrong. It's just something that personally slows me down usually, thus why i'm not using it.
twitch.tv/enki91

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires