Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Just with Ascendancy being right around the corner: i know, we don't know all the classes yet, but it sure does look like we'll have to switch to Shadow, don't you think?

1500 chromes and counting... This thing better make me immortal for the fortune I'm going to end up paying for it.

Still not entirely convinced that it's worth it, if someone could chime in and give a more in depth explanation that would be great :)

I mean the 30% phys damage taken as cold is 22.5% total reduced phys damage, which is obviously huge. But going from something like

to a Coil is a massive loss of EHP. You can easily get a chest with good life and triple res with 600+ ES which we scale on a lot of nodes.

Not to mention the remaining pieces all have to have amazing res on them to get ele weak capped. You can get there, but it gets really expensive if you also want good life, ES, mana and mana regen.
Dernière édition par Ithilir, le 1 févr. 2016 12:59:30
Hi

I am having a lot of fun with this build and would like to compliment you on how well it plays. I have already cleared a lvl 9 map without too much difficulty so it doing as advertised. I had a few questions that have been on my mind.

1. I have been using this
it doesn't have life but the leech seems useful and the damage increase is good should I switch to a life based belt or keep this?

2. I have been lucky on some drops, I think these items are good and am not actively looking for upgrades, am I right in this

3. I am using this talisman
, in your stat priorities you listed spell crit on weapons above crit multi. I have these talismen kicking around
that have spell crit and other stats that I thought would be better but none of them increase tooltip damage more than the one I am wearing. Is tooltip accurate or is there a hidden aspect that should make me change to one of the others?

4. Most of my gems hit 20 so I converted them to 20qual, I had back ups I that were in my spare slots that I am using until the 20q gems lvl up. There is a crossover point where the 20q gems of a lower level pass the lvl 20 reg gems, is the tooltip damage the best way to gauge this or is it at lvl 10 where the 10% bonus equals the 10 lvl loss?

5. Should I use this
on the centre right to grab Dreamer and Melding nodes?

6. On another note I have got these items also
is there another class with a differnt play style that you have a build for that I could use this stuff with?

Thanks
@BundesHeinz: Assassin and Inquisitor both have some great nodes for this build, but i have my hopes up high for the missing Witch classes. They've been teased through the supporter pack art prints, one appears to be elemental based and one looks like chaos.
Also wouldn't really wanna give up this thread for a new class, but let's see what comes.

@Ithilir: Coil won't make you immortal but it's worth it, phys damage get's pretty deadly in high level maps if you have no proper mitigation. We don't scale ES enough for it to be worth it, it all comes as a little bonus from nodes we take for an other reason. We also have no way to replenish ES, so after 1-2 hits it'll all be wasted.

@Kanguranan: Thanks, always great to see people enjoying this build and/or getting into the game through it. And now to your questions:

1. You'll overall get more from a good leather belt with high life roll, which also can get useful prefixes like movement speed or life flask recovery rate through Tora.

2. The helmet is pretty good, probably won't have to change that ever. The boots are good for the start, but you'd want something with higher life later on.

3. At a certain point, crit multi becomes more effective than crit chance. This point differs from skill to skill and can even differ between two builds using the same skill, but scaling it differently.
For this build we work on getting to 50-60% crit chance (with power charges) and then stack crit multi. Together with huge cast speed this assures to get good crit consistency and damage output.

Weapons are a good place to get crit because they can roll 100%+ per weapon, while amulets can only get ~30%. Ideally you want it on both, but together with all stats it can quickly get expensive.

4. Just check tooltip, there's too many factors to give a clear answer when one or the other will be better. For your Arc gem however, only gem level counts. We don't need quality on it anyway.

5. You could do that.

6. I don't have any particular build, but Voltaxic + Rat's and Bino's are part of current meta builds. Check Shadow/Scion/Ranger for some Voltaxic builds, or if you can afford a 5l+ Infernal Mantle and Consuming Dark you could go with any of the Chaos Prolif builds.
twitch.tv/enki91
why did u remove the alchemist wheel ? is it not worth it in 2.1 ?
@vaxduk90: We got a little point starved in 2.1, and other options were just more impactful.
The main reason we used it was for additional resistance against reflect packs, but since those vanished and single reflect rares are no problem to nuke down most of the time we don't need it anymore.
Vinktar flasks also make us extremely durable, and they're fairly reasonable priced.
twitch.tv/enki91
Enk, JW what you think of something like this?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMFQgceCPQOSBEPES0RLxFQEZYV5xa_FvMaOBpsG_EfxyBuIvQmPCaVJy8pTyoLKworeCycLYsvnTW5Olg62DvjQZZE-0WdSVFJsUwtTLNQMFNSVUtVxlcrXGtd8l8qX2ph4mQJakNsC20ZcFJzs3RVfIN-x3_GghCCm4PbhEiFMonTiiiMNo_6kFWTJ5UulnSa4J2uogCnCKcrrJius7aGuZO86r2CwFTAZsMJw23Q0ND11abXz9te34rfsOFz5CLli-kC6-7r9ew47SDviPAf8Gvw1fId99f5N_6z

With our 300 or so int, we have ~200% +ES, which means even a simple 600 ES regalia gives us 1800 and we can stick easily another 1k+ES from a cheap Life/ES helm and boots...so figure like 3k es and 4k hp maybe?

We can also easily run clarity on BM which gives us a lot more MoM Buffer.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Spoiler

This is my setup atm.. I'm clearing everything with relatively ease, minus some bosses like merveil T6.

I cant get the colours right on LC, is just impossible I'm really thinking getting another chest.
besides that what would be the most important changes I should do right away ?

I also used this for a while it gives SO MUCH DPS, but if i was not super carefull I would get totally 1 shotted from reflect monster.
@posterier: Biggest issue i see is the interaction between a Hybrid hitpoint pool and MoM - as long as you have ES up, it won't redirect any damage to mana except chaos hits (no DoT's).
Since you ideally want to have your ES pool up all the time, MoM will be mostly useless.

So with that in mind, you may gain another ~1k hitpool but lose the ability to quickly pot back half of it and can't wear a Lightning Coil.

@bugziiio: If you can't afford chroming a Lightning Coil, go for a Kingsguard or Cloak of Defiance in the meantime. Gearwise, switch out your Chimeric Cry wand and then helmet and ring for something with more life on it.
twitch.tv/enki91
is it normal that I lost 3k dps switching from my previous wand setup with arc gem on it to
?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires